Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weyes' wisdom of the day - 3/28/05 - a survey!!!

weyes

is it better to have loved & lost, or better to have never loved @ all?(romantically)  

4 members have voted

1. 1. is it better to have loved & lost, or better to have never loved @ all?(romantically)

• better to have loved and lost
    • better to have never loved at all

it's one of those old sayings that has come into question; people debate this one. i'd like to see how cpla feels on the matter.

is it better to have loved and lost, or never to have loved at all?

[and by "love," of course, i mean romantic: boy/girl for the heteros and samesex for the homosexuals ;) .]

for the sake of a better discussion, weyes won't speak her feelings on this till some peeps start talking about this :tongue: .

tune in tomorrow.

i could not imagine what type of a person I would be if I have never known love, given love, or been loved... like deepfunk.. I'd rather go thru the pain a relationship could end up as than never to have LOVE...

I LOVE Love and all types of love... :love:

even though i have never been in a relationship that was truly mutual, romantic, AND functional :( , i've had parts of those with different people... what i've learned from having those fucked-up relationships and then losing them has shaped me as a person, most definitely. and i'm glad to feel better prepared than i used to be; it takes a little of the fear away :) !