Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I bought the 3 day pass to Space and never really had a trouble getting in except for Tiestos party but after an hr and a half (they let in only the people that had the passes in). . . had line privileges and all as soon as i showed the people that worked there my 3 day pass . . . i went to the subliminal sessions party on wed, Tiesto/Sanchez on Thurs, and Deep Dish on Saturday . . . . .

Subliminal Sessions . . .

Great Party and Great Crowd . . . didnt stay at the terrace . . . left around 7 am because it was way to packed and hot . . . thought "soo many times" was played out till Gadjo performed and i fell in love with it again

Tiesto/Roger Sanchez

IMO . . . Roger Sanchez was the greatest that i've heard . . . I got into the club around 3 . . . listened to Tiesto for about 30 min . . . he was ok and it was just way too packed and too many people doing the euro bounce. . . finally went to the terrace around 330 . . . there was just a GREAT CROWD although noone was really in the Terrace plenty of room to dance because whoever was there was whoever wanted to hear Sanchez since everyone seemed to be listening to Tiesto . . . whoever spun b4 Sanchez ripped it as well . . . Roger's set was just unlbelievable . . . he just kept droppin bombs . . . . . . i wanted to go down to see some more of tiesto but i didnt want to miss anything from him cuz of the jams he was playing . . . once 7 am rolled around i assumed everyone from Tiestos party came up to Sanchez . . . because the crowd was totally different and it was packed . . . around 10 am i was completely exhausted barely could move (i thought my body was goin into shock being so dehydrated and exhausted lol). . . however the drops that Roger was playin were giving me spurts of Energy . . . the crowd around 10 am was completely awful though . . . i left around 1130 still amazed from Roger's Set

Deep Dish

Great Party!!! Dubfire started out with slow beats as usual then Sharam ripped it up . . . Terrace was packed all night . . . P. Diddy made an appearance @ this event . . .

I bought the 3 day pass to Space and never really had a trouble getting in except for Tiestos party but after an hr and a half (they let in only the people that had the passes in). . . had line privileges and all as soon as i showed the people that worked there my 3 day pass . . . i went to the subliminal sessions party on wed, Tiesto/Sanchez on Thurs, and Deep Dish on Saturday . . . . .

Subliminal Sessions . . .

Great Party and Great Crowd . . . didnt stay at the terrace . . . left around 7 am because it was way to packed and hot . . . thought "soo many times" was played out till Gadjo performed and i fell in love with it again

Tiesto/Roger Sanchez

IMO . . . Roger Sanchez was the greatest that i've heard . . . I got into the club around 3 . . . listened to Tiesto for about 30 min . . . he was ok and it was just way too packed and too many people doing the euro bounce. . . finally went to the terrace around 330 . . . there was just a GREAT CROWD although noone was really in the Terrace plenty of room to dance because whoever was there was whoever wanted to hear Sanchez since everyone seemed to be listening to Tiesto . . . whoever spun b4 Sanchez ripped it as well . . . Roger's set was just unlbelievable . . . he just kept droppin bombs . . . . . . i wanted to go down to see some more of tiesto but i didnt want to miss anything from him cuz of the jams he was playing . . . once 7 am rolled around i assumed everyone from Tiestos party came up to Sanchez . . . because the crowd was totally different and it was packed . . . around 10 am i was completely exhausted barely could move (i thought my body was goin into shock being so dehydrated and exhausted lol). . . however the drops that Roger was playin were giving me spurts of Energy . . . the crowd around 10 am was completely awful though . . . i left around 1130 still amazed from Roger's Set

Deep Dish

Great Party!!! Dubfire started out with slow beats as usual then Sharam ripped it up . . . Terrace was packed all night . . . P. Diddy made an appearance @ this event . . .

I agree. Sanchez was awesome. Bomb after bomb plus the kryogenix helped me cool off a lot. I left around 9 AM since I ran out of gas. Passed out in the cab on the way home. :zzz:

I am so happy I am still in Florida right now. The weather was AWESOME today.