Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sasha and Digweed @ Crobar, 4/1...anyone going?

I've lived in the New York City area for about five months now, but everyone I know here is not into the electronic music scene. I left all my friends who were into it back in Detroit. Anyway, I'd really like to go to Sasha and Digweed this Friday (and I'd be interested in Derrick Carter the following Friday, and PVD after that). I would rather not go alone, though. So I was wondering if there are any individuals or groups out there who would want to take on a 25 year old who's been into the scene since he was 15. Not looking for anything to come out of this besides a fun night. Any takers? Email me or IM me at anotherwei@aol.com if you wanna help me out.

Jeff

I'm so pissed I can't make it this time...still wiped out from WMC but listen to emjay. You should definitely send Stymie a PM. He's a big fan and has some good connections. He'll probably be able to hook you up with some VIP passes. Him and Sasha are pretty close.

Either way...have fun and let us know how it was :pint: