Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best Satellite Radio?

how much does it cost?? My car is set up for Sirius but I dont suscribe... is it worth it?

Only like $12 per month, I have it and love it. Check out their website, you can login and listen to music for free and if you like it then sign up. They have great DJ's playing on Remix and the other trance station is pretty good too. Then bunch of hip/hop and other shit, plus howard stern in 2005 if im not mistaken? but who cares if you got star and buckwild on power 105//let me find out lol. BTW house/dance music on XM is all commercial shit and sucks big time, I know someone who has it

Only like $12 per month, I have it and love it. Check out their website, you can login and listen to music for free and if you like it then sign up. They have great DJ's playing on Remix and the other trance station is pretty good too. Then bunch of hip/hop and other shit, plus howard stern in 2005 if im not mistaken? but who cares if you got star and buckwild on power 105//let me find out lol. BTW house/dance music on XM is all commercial shit and sucks big time, I know someone who has it

Thanks girl...Sirius has Tsettos...

I could care less about Howrd Stern :vomit2:

XM channel 80 (The Move) is incredible. Mainly deep and progressive stuff. Some drum n bass in the after which is crap but some people dig it. Tons of hot mixes. Hector Romero and Satoshii Tomiie have a weekly show which just fire. They play recent Essntial Mix Selections. Tom Stephan (Superchumbo) has a weekly show which is also nuts. This week they were broadcasting a lot of stuff from WMC.

XM channel 82 is all trance which is nasty also.

XM is great plus they have Opie and Anthony which is reason enough to get it.

sirius has robbie rivera, judge jules, tsettos, george acosta and i have heard johnny vicious spinning on there also...add stern in 2006 and ur set. 12.95 a month, and alot of up front monthy deals too.

even though I am not getting satellite... this lineup would steer me away from gettin sirius.... don't they have any new and up coming dj's?

its only a matter of time before sattelite goes to commercial as well...

personally im buying an mp3 player for my car so i can listen to whatever i want...

and once youve had an mp3 player as long as i, you will get tired of searching for new shit to load it up with, then youll stop adding new shit and get tired off all that you have. mp3 = cool when you get it, but once youve had it, its just another thingy