Clubplanet Nightlife Community

lolol ++ Webster Hall ++ Tranzworld ++ lolol

Come to webster hall and have fun. Visit our basement hiphop room for the best smelling onions known to man. Looking for excitement? DJ avery has the best 80's music and what's better you can predict when it will play from the previous week you went. yay. And the BBW's that go there are hot. :drool: Wanna see a fight. Just watch the bouncers handle there customers. Oh and the line? I luff getting yelled at before I enter a club.

Tranzworld Fridays will rock again!

:half:

you wanna see a guy with smelly dreadlocks smack a bauriqua silly while the bouncers stand around and do nuthin? Webster hall is the place for you...but beware..if you smoke a cigarette...they'll toss you out like a cheap piece Chinese laundry

Come to webster hall and have fun. Visit our basement hiphop room for the best smelling onions known to man. Looking for excitement? DJ avery has the best 80's music and what's better you can predict when it will play from the previous week you went. yay. And the BBW's that go there are hot. :drool: Wanna see a fight. Just watch the bouncers handle there customers. Oh and the line? I luff getting yelled at before I enter a club.

Tranzworld Fridays will rock again!

:half:

How hateful.