Clubplanet Nightlife Community

718 sessions next sunda danny krvits bday party.

Funny Flyer!

This looks like a good party, i might have to check this out. Deep is a nice place, its a shame that they dont do events like this more often. Place has so much potential imo.

So amped up and this time I will show up. :bounce: Last year was magic I can still remember when hearing DK's "Stings of life" Edit and the man him self working it. I swear every one in that mofo was going nuts, hands in the air people whistling and shouting. That room was at maximum energy levels.

Claussell's set was tight work magic with the percussion. DK was another story the first 3 hours he was working it, then as it got latter he was thrown down many classics but was not really mixing that well. The crowd was loving it and the energy was on high, but I was not feeling it towards the end. It might have been that I was tired from the first half. Either way it was a good party but I have had better times at the Sessions.