Clubplanet Nightlife Community

C'mon Studio 9

The platinum has been origional for a long time on both saturday and friday nights!!! theres orginators and imitators! Latex party? cause abyss hasnt been doing that for years... next thing your gonna see is jello wrestling, ladies free, ans the silver ball at studio! lol enjoy the loan you just took out, and have fun this summer when all your people are at djais, and your stuck giving out buy 1 get 1 dinners to pay the bills lol... no disrespect, but you lost ours!

please, plat is just like every other club in jersey............ so is studio 9

plat and studio 9, r both wannabe nyc clubs...... guess what your in jersey and u r nothing like a city....... stop pretending......... u say your enjoy? what's your music format????

you haven't been to either so you have no rite to make that judgement

Lisii do you do a lsit at platinum?

I run list's yes at both places. I am also sub-contracted to do distro for several clubs in Jersey, NYC, & Philly. Honestly if my lists do numbers or not I, dont stress over it. Club are the not the same, like many years ago. Everyone is a promoter, or at least they think they are. I am no super promoter, nor do i want to be one. I do what I have to do to. If clubs are going to frown upon seeing other club fliers in there clubs so be it. I dont see any clubs in NYC haveing this baby bullshit problem like Jersey. You walk out of Avalon, Crobar, Spirit, etc...what do you see? Other clubs and promoters, promoting there nights. You really think the NYC owners really give a shit??? I dont think so. Though Jersey and this whole thing between studio 9 & Platinum is normal. I remember when Abyss & Bunka was at each others throats. Its the buisness. I am not mocking any club...Platinum Fridays sick party...Studio 9 saturday sick party. Take the promotions away, either party or any club is going to suffer. Unless you have a sikk global DJ that doesnt really need the push.

I run list's yes at both places. I am also sub-contracted to do distro for several clubs in Jersey, NYC, & Philly. Honestly if my lists do numbers or not I, dont stress over it. Club are the not the same, like many years ago. Everyone is a promoter, or at least they think they are. I am no super promoter, nor do i want to be one. I do what I have to do to. If clubs are going to frown upon seeing other club fliers in there clubs so be it. I dont see any clubs in NYC haveing this baby bullshit problem like Jersey. You walk out of Avalon, Crobar, Spirit, etc...what do you see? Other clubs and promoters, promoting there nights. You really think the NYC owners really give a shit??? I dont think so. Though Jersey and this whole thing between studio 9 & Platinum is normal. I remember when Abyss & Bunka was at each others throats. Its the buisness. I am not mocking any club...Platinum Fridays sick party...Studio 9 saturday sick party. Take the promotions away, either party or any club is going to suffer. Unless you have a sikk global DJ that doesnt really need the push.

FUCK YEA BITCH, tell them what it is all about. dammnn i miss the promotin days with ya bro. i cant wait for next saturday at DeJa Vu with all you guys commin down. peep this shit, i might be gettin a job a nikki beach so maybe i can bring all you guys in. if i get the job ill be trainin in miami mother fucker, haha. dude when school is done and i have a set job then JackOff is back in the fuckin game bitch look out, hahahahhahaha, lol remember the stingrays days bro. ah man memories.

Z

FUCK YEA BITCH, tell them what it is all about. dammnn i miss the promotin days with ya bro. i cant wait for next saturday at DeJa Vu with all you guys commin down. peep this shit, i might be gettin a job a nikki beach so maybe i can bring all you guys in. if i get the job ill be trainin in miami mother fucker, haha. dude when school is done and i have a set job then JackOff is back in the fuckin game bitch look out, hahahahhahaha, lol remember the stingrays days bro. ah man memories.

Z

I dont see promoters hitting cars of other clubs anymore, i rarely see promoters handing out fliers. I see a select few, and those select few know who they are? They know how to build a night! They know what they have to do. They know what has to be done. So call it what ypui want. I do run lists, do i stress about them, not at all. Lists aren't like they used to be. It was a privledge to be on lists back in the day...honestly thats they way they should be. Thats a VIP list. Like I said i run and have ran plenty of lists, and always will, they are not the same, nor will they ever will be. Promoters of old, know how it was...promoters of new, stop careing about the dollar bill and worry about the fame. "Fame before fortune" I learned the hard way with Bon Solid & Joey Enuff...I am happy I learned the hard way, cause it only builds my success!!! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

I dont see promoters hitting cars of other clubs anymore, i rarely see promoters handing out fliers. I see a select few, and those select few know who they are? They know how to build a night! They know what they have to do. They know what has to be done. So call it what ypui want. I do run lists, do i stress about them, not at all. Lists aren't like they used to be. It was a privledge to be on lists back in the day...honestly thats they way they should be. Thats a VIP list. Like I said i run and have ran plenty of lists, and always will, they are not the same, nor will they ever will be. Promoters of old, know how it was...promoters of new, stop careing about the dollar bill and worry about the fame. "Fame before fortune" I learned the hard way with Bon Solid & Joey Enuff...I am happy I learned the hard way, cause it only builds my success!!! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

that is the truth, you know what i know for a fact that promoters now that say they dont promote in other clubs, DO. they just try to hide it. it is goin to happen all the time. deal with it and build your night off it.

yo fred remember gettin kicked out of all the colleges and shit. those were the days bro. damn this shit is bringin back alot of memories, lol

Z

that is the truth, you know what i know for a fact that promoters now that say they dont promote in other clubs, DO. they just try to hide it. it is goin to happen all the time. deal with it and build your night off it.

yo fred remember gettin kicked out of all the colleges and shit. those were the days bro. damn this shit is bringin back alot of memories, lol

Z

lol, idk if you promoters still do this but i remeber when people would push the line asking everyone to say the name of thier guestlist at the door and in-house promote.

lol, idk if you promoters still do this but i remeber when people would push the line asking everyone to say the name of thier guestlist at the door and in-house promote.

fuck yea, i did that shit at Exit with a few heads back in the day. made madd loot off it too. lol those were the days. that place would be packed every friday with tony draper but yet everyone fuckin hated him, lol. the owner dave was a real prick too. good times though.

Z

lol k i admit thats how i got most of my #'s

i only did that shit up in nyc. every club had like 200 lists to choose from. i miss the bunka days where there was not many guestlists. just flyers and word or mouth. went to every college and had flyers everywhere. didnt have a guestlist at all and still packed the place out. good times back then.

Z