Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Kawasaki 636.. ANYONE?

Hey anybody know of someone selling a 636 2003 or 2004.... Im looking and i havent been able to find one for less than $6000. If you guys know of anything ... help a chicki out! :) - Lizzy

Did you try posting this on the Miami board. I'm sure I could find some around here being sold, but I'm in Jersey. LOL

why the 636??? Out of all the 600's i've ridden, i really dislike this one. My boy even hates his after he rode my '02 R6. I feel the bike is too lite up front, power comes on waaaay too late even for a 600 series bike, even then the power hit is week. I feel like you sit way too far over the bars on this bike as well. I def say try the R6, or even the gsxr 600, both i feel much better.

I really like the 636. i Had one and i sold it... my first bike was a gsxr750 and i didnt like it. And i had a friend that had an R6 and we would trade every once in a while just to feel something else... and it was alright but not like mine. I havent had a bad experience with it... and i dont know what youre talking about, but maybe you rode one that was F*kked up b/c this is the fastest of all the 600's... i had my bike tuned nicely and i never ever had acceleration probs or power probs... and as for the position im small so i dont feel like im over the bars.. i dont know to each their own... i like my kawi :) and i actually found one.

I picked up my new 636 a week ago and it is such a nice bike. All the mods they did to it this year put's it at the top of the 600 class. I am so in love with this bike. I Highly Recommend taking one for a test ride. :bounce:

lol Test ride? I bought it.. this is my second 636 :) I LOVE IT. What do you haev done to it. WHen i get it its getting a full yoshi TRS highmount, a PC III USB, scotts damper, hopefully a shock (fingers crossed) and then all the little goodies like a double bubble, sliders, lines, ya know the bling stuff! lol... shoudl be a sweet little bike when i get done with her :)

Which year did you get? what color is it? Mines orange :)

lol Test ride? I bought it.. this is my second 636 :) I LOVE IT. What do you haev done to it. WHen i get it its getting a full yoshi TRS highmount, a PC III USB, scotts damper, hopefully a shock (fingers crossed) and then all the little goodies like a double bubble, sliders, lines, ya know the bling stuff! lol... shoudl be a sweet little bike when i get done with her :)

Which year did you get? what color is it? Mines orange :)

2005 ZX-6R 636 in blue.