Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thanx 2 All Who Attended Diva Tue Nite!!!

Glad to hear it was a success...Pitek!!!!!!

Sorry, but I can't go out during the week!!!!!!! (I heard someone say that once)

Most likely that was me who said that............because I dont go out during the week!!!!!! I found my brain works much better on sleep..........

Most likely that was me who said that............because I dont go out during the week!!!!!! I found my brain works much better on sleep..........

I'm the guilty perp...it was my resolution and I'm doin great...good to see there's others who back my good behavior (thanks Stick :love: )

No..It wasn't u Stiffler.....but u can keep guessin...It was someone on this board who said it.

no guess dumbass, I know I've said a thousand times over the past two years, hence why you never see me out..............but apparently I am not who you were speaking of..........

oh and apparently you are no warrior..........you went to joeys on friday but were a no show on saturday and now tuesday......at least I dont go around saying that I am going to every event and then only show up for one................I say one, and show up!!!!!

oh and apparently you are no warrior..........you went to joeys on friday but were a no show on saturday and now tuesday......at least I dont go around saying that I am going to every event and then only show up for one................I say one, and show up!!!!!

OWNED

HA HA...I was thinking the same thing

brain dont be an idiot...i know you better then that

You know i appreciate alot of places here in NJ

but Diva has never won me over for what i like to experiance

Instead of saying this coming from a person that.....

you should have said

This is the feeling of one person that went there out of the other 400

brain dont be an idiot...i know you better then that

You know i appreciate alot of places here in NJ

but Diva has never won me over for what i like to experiance

Instead of saying this coming from a person that.....

you should have said

This is the feeling of one person that went there out of the other 400

it has nothing to do with your experience.. I remember you!.. You complained the owner stiffed you pay or something like that.. whatever problem you might have had a few years ago.. the place is under completely new ownership and management.. get over it

silly birl

i am over it and now listen to you. talkin WAY out of line and expressing a subject completely NOT related to my message on this thread.

I have been to Diva a # of times to try it again and again

and each time i just dont have a feeling of wanting to really be there.

Again there could be 300+ people in there at the time and i am only ONE person that im talking about

I never said the place sucks so do me a favor

STAY THE FUK IN YOUR LANE BIZNITCH and learn to comprehend what people talk about