Clubplanet Nightlife Community

too much spam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

weyes

all right, everybody, there's been just too much spam on this forum lately :no: . i think i am even pretty lenient when it comes to getting rid of it, so it might be partly my fault, but i hate having to erase ANYthing, really; i like to think that we can govern ourselves.

when it comes to what i do and do not delete, though, i'll set out some obvious distinctions, so that those whose threads have been deleted don't take what i do personally.

i will delete anything posted that promotes anything that is not club-related. that's pretty clear. advertising for t-shirt websites or the hottest new vodka will be erased.

but posting about clubs or guestlists i generally leave, as i think it's helpful and promotes a sense of community, as well as just lets everyone know where to have a good frikkin' time :spin2: !!!

but overall, you guys know what should and shouldn't be here. please give a hoot, don't pollute :cool: !

i just move it to the promotions board or drama board. although to be frank, i havent even gone to the DC page in weeks.
ah - i never move things to the promotions board --- i should, instead of deleting them. i've moved plenty of things to drama, in my day :laugh: !

thanks, vic :D