Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clubbing wounds/injuries?

Jilly

i too have an affinity towards getting burned, all the time, with whatever. the worst time was at this club in istanbul, this girl extinguished her smoke on the backside of my upper arm, i swear she did it on purpose. hurt like hell, the end of it, including some still burning tobacco stuck to my skin. still have the scar.

that bitch will pay for that!!

lol

stephen

------------------

we must cultivate our gardens...

Get This,

My Zimbabwean freind was in the club breakdancing. Which he hasn't done seriously for ten years. He's a little too shmangled and windmills himself into a pillar and cracked his head open. Fool spent a week and a half in the hospital, but ended well as he's fine now. cwm28.gif

went to fantasia 2 out on randles island. was there for no more then 20 min and was dancing around to lenny dee when i fell in a whole and heard a snap. i broke my damn ankle. what pain. the thing thaqt sucked was i had tickets to go see the cure the next night but couldnt go cause i was lain up in bed. what a bad experience.

------------------

IM TALENTED YES IM GIFTED NEVER BOOSTED NEVER SHOPLIFTED

AOL J303J

Not really ever sure exactly what happened, but I remember coming home with scrapes, cut bruises, etc. from clubs when I used to get REALLY fucked up. Still have a few scars, god I wish I knew where they came from.

------------------

The fame, it was like a drug......but what was more like a drug were the drugs.

How do you shoot the Devil in the back?.....

What if you miss?

Originally posted by ReginaP:

Jilly...cute topic girl.. smile.gif...I've totally gotten my feet stepped on 1000s of times...the worst is during the summer, though, when I wear open toed shoes. I love sandals though so I won't stop wearing them...I guess I'll never learn. cwm37.gif

you cannot outpost me dammit so i will say that some beeatches have burned me with cigarillos and one time this bitch burned my pants, not a hole but a permanent dark spot and i turned around, gave her a nice dirty look and wacked that bitch across the room, this was in twilos. thanks

p.s. i don't think she'll ever smoke a stogee in a club again.