Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Limo Service

edlosangeles

History

I live in LA. I have been been going to Vegas since 1990. I know the back streets, where to eat, and have a bunch of friends there.

Purpose of this Thread

I would like to spread some of the knowledge I have of Vegas to those coming to Vegas for the 1st time or the 200 time.

When taking a limo from one hotel to another, make sure you know what you and your party want to do & go before approaching a limo service. Like a lot of people in Vegas, they are not out looking to save you a buck! The standard price for a regular limo is about $35-$55 depending on day, time of day, how busy they are. Party buses and excursions will be more, of course.

Here are some tips about taking a limo in Vegas (or other cities)

- When you hire a limo and agree to pay the fee, it usually is or an hour. Take advantage of this hour, if you got the time, and cruise the BLVD limo style!

- When hiring a limo to take you and your friends to a strip joint, asked for a price then quote back to them a LOWER price. For example, walk outside your hotel, assuming they provide limo service, and locate a limo driver waiting for customers. Approach them or the valet guy and tell them you and your friends want to go to a strip club. The limo guy will want to take you to "his" favorite strip club. But you should know already where you want to go! The reason you quote a lower price then what he asked for is because the limo guy gets a kick back for bring people to the strip joint. So he will STILL take you for a lower cost because he going to get more money from the strip joint.

Don't believe me... wait outside a strip club around 10pm any Fri or Sat night and watch a limo driver drop off some doods and then park and then go inside to collect.

Thanks for listening...

Let me know what you think.

History

I live in LA. I have been been going to Vegas since 1990. I know the back streets, where to eat, and have a bunch of friends there.

Purpose of this Thread

I would like to spread some of the knowledge I have of Vegas to those coming to Vegas for the 1st time or the 200 time.

When taking a limo from one hotel to another, make sure you know what you and your party want to do & go before approaching a limo service. Like a lot of people in Vegas, they are not out looking to save you a buck! The standard price for a regular limo is about $35-$55 depending on day, time of day, how busy they are. Party buses and excursions will be more, of course.

Here are some tips about taking a limo in Vegas (or other cities)

- When you hire a limo and agree to pay the fee, it usually is or an hour. Take advantage of this hour, if you got the time, and cruise the BLVD limo style!

- When hiring a limo to take you and your friends to a strip joint, asked for a price then quote back to them a LOWER price. For example, walk outside your hotel, assuming they provide limo service, and locate a limo driver waiting for customers. Approach them or the valet guy and tell them you and your friends want to go to a strip club. The limo guy will want to take you to "his" favorite strip club. But you should know already where you want to go! The reason you quote a lower price then what he asked for is because the limo guy gets a kick back for bring people to the strip joint. So he will STILL take you for a lower cost because he going to get more money from the strip joint.

Don't believe me... wait outside a strip club around 10pm any Fri or Sat night and watch a limo driver drop off some doods and then park and then go inside to collect.

Thanks for listening...

Let me know what you think.

So wait .... if I know where a lotta hot chicks are here in town in LA, and I pimp one of those limo hats for ya and drive your car for you, you gonna tip this brotha here anything or not? lol