Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Erick Morillo Back On For May 5th @ Deko Lounge

You know how much the cover for ladies will be?

Just wanna let everyone know how big of a night this is. It took a full year to get Morillo back, and we all know how HOT he is right now. Guys got a following from NY to Miami To Ibiza that is untouchable.

Table reservations are being taken now so please reserve your section asap.

Erick Morillo in an intimiate room like Deko is a treat!! The whole room feeds off his energy, makes the vibe that much better.

This Event Brought To You By R3 Ventures

You know how much the cover for ladies will be?

Havent figured everything out yet but it wont be more than 15 on a guestlist. Let me know if you need to be on a list. If your comin with a big group i can give you a half price admission and reduce the rest. Plus being on a list will get you in quicker, we expect to SELL OUT on this night.

Just wanna let everyone know how big of a night this is. It took a full year to get Morillo back, and we all know how HOT he is right now. Guys got a following from NY to Miami To Ibiza that is untouchable.

Table reservations are being taken now so please reserve your section asap.

Erick Morillo in an intimiate room like Deko is a treat!! The whole room feeds off his energy, makes the vibe that much better.

This Event Brought To You By R3 Ventures

hellllllll yeah been waiting for himt oc ome back kid

Havent figured everything out yet but it wont be more than 15 on a guestlist. Let me know if you need to be on a list. If your comin with a big group i can give you a half price admission and reduce the rest. Plus being on a list will get you in quicker, we expect to SELL OUT on this night.

I will definitely make it to Deko, it will be 4 or 5 girls. I'll keep checking for your list or advanced tix or whatever.. :bounce:

WIll do, I'll email you this week. THanks!

Do you know of any good parties tomorrow, Friday? I was thinking Crobar..

Im actually doing a one night cross promo at GLO. DJ Unique and Klutch will be there. If your interested let me know, you can stop by and chill before hitting crobar.

i'm happy to announce that i will be warming things up for morillo that night till 11pm...i hope you can come by a little earlier and help me fill the room w/love and good energy for mr morillo...stay blessed

steve~esteban~

**support soulful house music**