Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Band Together - Grand Opening - This Thursday

Thorin Aiello . Reach Productions . Kyle O' Brien . Sevan . Myke O

present

The Grand Opening "Band Together"

Introducing local talent with a twist: Thursday nights, New York's lavish

Seventeen gets down and dirty with the authentic sound of top-quality

tri-state rock bands. Thorin Aiello & Sevan are launching its latest in a long history of musically-oriented parties, this time featuring excellent homegrown rock bands, and inviting all bands in the tri-state area to get involved. Bands are encouraged to bring their demos down to the Seventeen where they'll be met with a VIP treatment. All demos, in addition to being considered for future Thursday gigs, will be placed on [website] along with the band's logo, offering maximum exposure and real support to the local talent that deserves it so much. All are invited to attend.

Performing live this Thursday:

Easy

Loose

(Reach Productions, nyc)

www.looseband.com

@ 17

Rock n Roll / Amazing Sushi / Drink Specials

Doors Open @ 9:00

Show Starts @ 10:00

Complimentary admission b4 10:00 on Thorin Aiello's list

17 is Located @ 37 West 17th street, nyc

For more info call Thorin @ 646 431 1019 or Sevan @ 201 446 6317

Thorin Aiello really knows how to throw a party!!! I have been a devoted THOR fan since 1998 and he hasnt disappointed me yet--- not to mention he is such a hottie!!! Especially lately with his new grundge look with that long, flowy mop for hair! Ive been dying to run my hands through it!!! This party will be insane and not to mention Thorin has promised to sing on Thurs!! CANT WAIT!!!!

Thorin Aiello really knows how to throw a party!!! I have been a devoted THOR fan since 1998 and he hasnt disappointed me yet--- not to mention he is such a hottie!!! Especially lately with his new grundge look with that long, flowy mop for hair! Ive been dying to run my hands through it!!! This party will be insane and not to mention Thorin has promised to sing on Thurs!! CANT WAIT!!!!

Sounds like Thorin's gettin' laid on Thursday - woooooo! :makeout:

;)

:woah::laugh::jerkoff::blah:

how much you paying this girl to say such nice things about you TA? :laugh:

Cant make it tonight, will be in Long Island...

good luck tho

Tell Mike to call Benji & Al.....Ta is not going to work Friday!!!!!

anyone who is having trouble getting off work on friday, pm me. I'll take care of it.

ta- who is bringing the oils tonite? also, sev - meet you at the marquis room 830. 1 am. tell the usual suspects.

"we're all gonna die!"

TA -

took care of al & benji.

anyone looking to join the 'sickness' (get out of work program) please see me tonite. BEFORE 11pm. after that I switch from the 'sickness' program to the "you're fired don't ever show your face around here again! and tell that guy who called he'll be hearing from my attorney! and how the fuck did he know my daughter's name!??!?!" program.

I'll be the guy with the RED PACKAGE.

lolololololololololololololololololololololololololol :pint::pint:

TA -

took care of al & benji.

anyone looking to join the 'sickness' (get out of work program) please see me tonite. BEFORE 11pm. after that I switch from the 'sickness' program to the "you're fired don't ever show your face around here again! and tell that guy who called he'll be hearing from my attorney! and how the fuck did he know my daughter's name!??!?!" program.

I'll be the guy with the RED PACKAGE.

so, did everybody get out of work?

got in the city at 8 last nite. left the city 2 pm this afternoon.

you gotta love livin baby!!!

TA - sorry to hear you lost everything last night, wallet, keys tix, anal virginity. did he at least buy you breakfast?

sevan - time to have a ankle braclet placed on your ass. you're like the fucking phantom.