Clubplanet Nightlife Community

No DT reviews yet???

you're a CLOWN! :aright:

well well well... if it isnt the hater..yo you shouldda went to dt that night...

so you couldda gotten your ass served...lmao...

to jess... yo did rudy really say that shit? wherethe fuck was i ? i wouldda been dieying..

I AM ANARCHY!.!.!.!.!

I want to say it was good to see all you cp mofo's. Ive never seen so many cp heads in on area..NICE, Rare but nice

I left at 1000am i think, that's the longest ive ever danced in my life..

Rosa said i was drunk when i got there. i hope i didn't get to crazy..lol

Nobody took pictures.. And why not?

Danny dropped in and out here and there. but most of the time he had me moving.. But i was drunk so that's probably why. lol

DIBIZA OMG . what a song..Release that shit already danny..

Give me a few it's monday and ill shout out all you dancing maniacs , Also

im in pain from dancing still to this day .. Caught two leg cramps that saturday morning in my sleep.. sigh

does anybody know how that feels? anybody?

man do u remeber ur nap on the stairs??? same like agi hehehhe

i think that helped u stay till 10am

u were guys lucky u could stay

:bounce:

I want to say it was good to see all you cp mofo's. Ive never seen so many cp heads in on area..NICE, Rare but nice

I left at 1000am i think, that's the longest ive ever danced in my life..

Rosa said i was drunk when i got there. i hope i didn't get to crazy..lol

Nobody took pictures.. And why not?

Danny dropped in and out here and there. but most of the time he had me moving.. But i was drunk so that's probably why. lol

DIBIZA OMG . what a song..Release that shit already danny..

Give me a few it's monday and ill shout out all you dancing maniacs , Also

im in pain from dancing still to this day .. Caught two leg cramps that saturday morning in my sleep.. sigh

does anybody know how that feels? anybody?

seriously tho :laugh:

you guys cant be older than 30........i wanna hear the complaints when they are in their 60s.....niggaz gunna be rocking wheelchairs :laugh:

man up and dance mofos lol

glad to hear you all had fun......i will be there next time hopefully. then i will write danny another letter on the board :funny:

you guys cant be older than 30........i wanna hear the complaints when they are in their 60s.....niggaz gunna be rocking wheelchairs :laugh:

glad to hear you all had fun......i will be there next time hopefully. then i will write danny another letter on the board :funny:

Wait al let me laugh at this man , LOL... Dude you told us to man up. lol . YOu've seen me dance man . I dance really hard man .. So you can see why my knees hurt me man. lol...

So i just had to man down homie.. And so what if im in a wheel chair.. ill still be in the club break dancing man..LOL..

lmao...

u missed a fun time bro...i was cracked out there till the end...

man do u remeber ur nap on the stairs??? same like agi hehehhe

i think that helped u stay till 10am

u were guys lucky u could stay

:bounce:

sleeping.. shit.. All i know is that i was drunk out my ass for at least 2 hours.. And when my high was done.. The floor was mines..

Wait al let me laugh at this man , LOL... Dude you told us to man up. lol . YOu've seen me dance man . I dance really hard man .. So you can see why my knees hurt me man. lol...

So i just had to man down homie.. And so what if im in a wheel chair.. ill still be in the club break dancing man..LOL..

lol....no doubt man, just bustin some chops :)

Man I had so much fun. But HERE is the question that has been plaguing me for YEARS....what is that song he always played at Vinyl..."forget the world and all the people" ?????

And ONCE AGAIN, Solbeam's azz was in the same space and we didn't meet!

I was really good to see the old heads though...haven't been out in a minute and it brought back sooooooooo many good memories!!!!

u dont remeber that?

lolol cute

actually when i found out u stayed til 10am i was in shock

i didnt think u were gonna make it

good for ya !

sleeping.. shit.. All i know is that i was drunk out my ass for at least 2 hours.. And when my high was done.. The floor was mines..

jea good idea :)

some of them made me sooo hyped

the tech house set at 6am really really good idea

thumbs up DANNY

can anyone name some of the tracks that were played after Danny got on the mic and announced he was going to put on some tech-house?