Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Djais VIP Card Giveaway This Sat 4/23 at Deko

Summer is almost here, only 4 more weeks left of Sessions Saturdays then we move the party to Temptations for the summer. This Saturday get the VIP card that everyone wants this summer, we will be giving out 2005 Summer Djais VIP Cards. On the main floor Guest opening DJ The Moo from NJ Guido, then Richie Santana takes over on the main floor. DJ Klutch as always holds it down in the Bassment. 23 for Guys(unless on a guestlist) 21 for ladies. E-mail me at joe111774@aol.com for Guestlist, Table Reservations, Birthday Parties. See you all there...

UPCOMING EVENTS

5/5- Erick Morillo

5/7- Global Sessions with DJ Peter Bailey + Ibiza Trip Giveaway

5/14- Deko Saturdays Closing Party

5/21- Temptations Opening Party with Denny Tsettos & Richie Santana

Anyone on my list gets a bracelet for 1/2 price drinks from 9pm-10:30, arrive early to take advatange of this deal and yes the guestlist will open one hour earlier then normal for this.

yeeooo whats up joe, ill be back up in woodbridge this weekend so can you put me and my girl down on the list again. ill give you a call later this week when i definitly know if ill be up.

Z

I wouldn't sweat it anyway, Djais puts out all these flyers with coupons on them for free admission and or one free drink anyway so for me no biggie. Put yourself on the Djais email list.

The card is way better than the coupons. The coupons only work for free admisson when the place is dead. Always seems that they will get you to pay even with a coupon.