Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the crystal method/evil 9

Crystal Method...live???????

SSSWWWEEEEETTTTTT!!!!!!!!

before anyone gets too excited, its not a live production show like they do, its them djing, just mixing records not producing their stuff live. Its a promotional thing for their new mix cd community service 2.

im def there though, not often crystal method comes around nyc, even if its not a production act i still dig their djing.

In case anyone is looking for tickets to this, here are the details:

TCM & Evil Nine @ Spirit - Saturday May 15th

Presales recommended: http://www.clubplanet.com/clubsearch/event.asp?cdid=87170

Riding on the wave of buzz from their recent Grammy nomination, THE CRYSTAL METHOD (Ken Jordan and Scott Kirkland) will release their new mix album COMMUNITY SERVICE II April 5 on ULTRA Records/3 AM.

Exclusive remixes by THE CRYSTAL METHOD of songs by The Doors (“Roadhouse Bluesâ€), New Order (“Bizarre Love Triangleâ€) and Smashing Pumpkins (“1979â€) are featured with some of their own original productions (“Kaliforniaâ€

featuring Kevin Beber, “Starting Over†[Elite Force remix], “Bound Too Long†[Hyper remix]) and tracks from the duo’s favorite break-beat producers like UNKLE (“Reignâ€), Evil Nine (“We Have the Energyâ€) and Uberzone (“Octopusâ€).

Community Service II-- the second mix CD from THE CRYSTAL METHOD--is part of a brand the duo have developed that’s dedicated to bringing fans the freshest and most exciting selections in break-beat music.

Advance tickets also available at

Satellite Records (259 Bowery, 212.995.1744) &

Halcyon (57 Pearl St, DUMBO 718.260.9299)

Wish I could be there! They were just here in SF a couple of weeks ago and banged it out like crazy. Highly recommended.

I'm actually more excited to see evil9 than TCM. Last time I saw TCM they were just alright, but I have heard good things about their supporting act.

I'm pretty excited either way because I am going to the show in Buffalo and we don't get many good nights out around here.