Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any CP heads going to IBIZA in July?

me and 5 friends will be in Ibiza from July 15-24....the party calendar is up and I'm looking to catch:

jules @ eden

PVD @ Amnesia

Carl Cox opening party @ Space :bounce:

Subliminal @ pacha

lawler VIVA opening party @ Space

mauro picotto & chris liebing @ privilege

we're staying at the Jet Ibiza apts directly above Bora Bora and next to Space....

who else is going to ibiza this summer??

Will most likely be there July 20-31. Bora Bora is not closed. They will be reopening in late May, with music.

you are correct - Bora Bora opens May 27th, with the disco open both inside and out...where you staying at eddie?

I saw Tiesto warm up for PVD at Amnesia last Spetmber and it was amazing.

I am going in September again for the closing parties.

I stay at Pikes in the hills where it is quiet.

Do you know what the schedules are like for September yet?

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

Was that the party one of the first couple days in September? If so, I was at that one too, it was fucking great. Unfortunately, I dont think I'm getting back this summer.

you are correct - Bora Bora opens May 27th, with the disco open both inside and out...where you staying at eddie?

Undecided right now, will be booking soon though. . . Most likely at El Corso in Talamanca, near Pacha. Also considering Jet and Torre del Mar both in Playa d'en Bossa.

Undecided right now, will be booking soon though. . . Most likely at El Corso in Talamanca, near Pacha. Also considering Jet and Torre del Mar both in Playa d'en Bossa.

I stayed at El Corso the last two years. I love that place.

The year before that I stayed at the Ocean Drive, which is also nice, but I like El Corso better.

This year I'm actually staying in Ibiza town at El Puerto Apartments.

Was that the party one of the first couple days in September? If so, I was at that one too, it was fucking great. Unfortunately, I dont think I'm getting back this summer.

It was either September 16th or 17th. I think the 16th which was my first day there.

how much is a normal rip to ibiza?? and what's the average age??

Concerning cost, my friend who is coming with me is flying to London first from New York and we're taking a plane from London to Ibiza on Easyjet. The total cost of her flights will be around 800 or more bucks for July. A hotel for seven days and two people will run about $700 per person (hotel prices change depending upon what part of the season you book). If you stay at a place like Jet Apartments where you can sleep 5 in a two bedroom apartment, your costs are much cheaper, assuming you are splitting the costs amongst several persons.

As for the clubs, it seems they range from anywhere between 30 to 60 euros ($40 to $75), depending on the night. Although there are concessions available if you prebook or buy in certain places beforehand. A bottle of water will run you about 10 euros. You factor in car rental or cab fare and that's another couple hundred spent. Then there's all the miscellaneous expenses. All in I've calculated it's going to be a couple grand, easily.

Biggest problem for anyone going to Ibiza (or to any place with the euro as its currency) nowadays is that the dollar is extremely weak, so everything will feel more expensive because of exchange rate differences.

I forget how I got there, lol, but I remember when we left we ferried to Valencia to catch a flt to Milan and then back to NY. If you can't book your plans directly to Ibiza you can get to Valencia or 1 or 2 other cities and ferry over.

You can stay in Ibiza Town for 45 Euros a night/room at a cheap hotel, hostel, with 2 beds and can cram 4 people in if you are in the mood for it or if you have to.

You can buy food at a market and it is cheap, you can get tuna, chicken etc and eat for $10 a day if necessary or you can eat at a restaraunt, which aren't that great, if you know anything about food, unless you go to a hotel or a beach club where the food better. I like the Jockey Club on Salinas Beach and if you get in good with Bobby from NY who runs the beach chairs reservations and stuff there you will like it and he can turn you on to guestlists and other parties on the beach and stuff.

Pikes Hotel has rooms, nice ones, for 145 Euros a night. The Marrakesh suite is 750 Euros a night but I split that with 4 other friends and it is the nicest on the island and you get half off at all the clubs with a "Pikes" pass that comes with the rooms.

I was fortunate to have great hosts and when I go this year I am saving up $5 grand myself for 10 days with rental car and splitting it with atleast 1 - 4 friends. I am gonna work extra hard and pop a big deal just for Ibiza and my September in Europe (Italy, Spain, France and Germany).

Ibiza is fucking heaven. The water is warm and not salty, like cream and the sand is soft like silk. The sun is tropical and the women are half naked and gorgeous, almost all of them. The place makes you want to be a DJ and move there every summer.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..... :)

Concerning cost, my friend who is coming with me is flying to London first from New York and we're taking a plane from London to Ibiza on Easyjet. The total cost of her flights will be around 800 or more bucks for July. A hotel for seven days and two people will run about $700 per person (hotel prices change depending upon what part of the season you book). If you stay at a place like Jet Apartments where you can sleep 5 in a two bedroom apartment, your costs are much cheaper, assuming you are splitting the costs amongst several persons.

we waited a few months before booking our flights, but could not get a good deal through any of the discount airlines...going in July and leaving/coming back on a weekend also killed us...so we're paying $1250 roundtrip for airfare alone, flying via Iberia. we did however get a good deal on apts - $325 or so for 8 nights at Jet, we're cramming in 6 people...but it has a fridge, A/C, and a balcony - all the necessities...i read some reviews for Jet and they were like "Jet is awesome - but do not stay here if you have a family and want a quiet vacation..this place is 90% party kids"...so we know we picked the right place :hat:

fly into another city in southern spain like valencia or even northern italy and get a cheap flt over to Ibiza or ferry over. the ferry was like 60 Euros or something, my brain was on simmer, but it was a pleasant and short ferry

there are all sorts of really cheap flights within europe on discount airlines.

fly into another city in southern spain like valencia or even northern italy and get a cheap flt over to Ibiza or ferry over. the ferry was like 60 Euros or something, my brain was on simmer, but it was a pleasant and short ferry

there are all sorts of really cheap flights within europe on discount airlines.

good point, theres always other options..but my friends went last year and did the flight--->8 hr layover--->flight--->train---->ferry, and it took them basically 24 hrs to get from nyc to ibiza....just b/c they were trying to save a couple hundred bucks. i'm paying the premium so i dont end up being a zombie before i even get there...

good point and one I will remember this year. I forgot I got stuck in Milan for 12 hours and that hurt after hardly any sleep or food for a week in Ibiza.

Last year was a spur of the moment thing cause I was in Italy and figured what eh heck, might as well go to Ibiza.

shit i knew it was expensive to go there, but those numbers are just ridiculous. after the wmc i don't know if i can blow 3.5 grand on a vacation that's gonna leave me more drained than when i got there.

some day though, def hoping the dollar doesn't continue to get owned.

Yea, Im fratpats friend who did the plane, plane, bus, ferry there last year... NOT worth the money it saved... I showed up looking and feeling like a zombie. but that didnt stop us from directly going to eden for another 5 hours.

ibiza isnt cheap, but worth every penny. heaven on earth....

stayed by san jose last year.. snoar. it was free, so I didnt mind. but this year we are doing it right at Jet. bora bora right outside...

and I agree with the post before.. for great food, the places at las salinas are perfect... lay on a beach chair, listen to down tempo house, watch all the beautiful people, while a waiter brings you sangria and grilled squid... what's better than that?

post #1, ever.