Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BANG July 2

is there a lineup?

IS THERE!!! I just cut and pasted from ravelinks.com

July 02 (Saturday) – Bang by Local 13 & Adam WorldWide (Philadelphia)

Indoor Out Door Music Festival. ***A 4th of July Tradition since 1997*** 6 Parties in one Location. Main Room: D.A.V.E. The Drummer (Uk Stay Up Forever Collective, Hydraulix, Apex Deck), Dj Micro (System, Caffeine Long Island), D-Fuse (System Texas), Frankie Bones (East Music Group, Hard To Swallow Brooklyn), Dj Keoki (East Music Group, Limelight), Michael Myers (Local13, 611records, M&M Studios Philly), Prophet (Digital Entrapment, Adam Management Nj), Jungle Room Hosted By: Substitution And Gasm Recordings: Dj Starscream (Aka # 0 Of Slipknot Sound Proof Coalition Ampt), Shimon (Ram Records Uk), Marcus Intalex (Soul:R Records Uk); Welcome To Violence Tour Featuring Hive (Violence Recordings, SF), Gridlock (Violence Recordings SF), Swarm Feat Mason, Dstar & Trust (Gasm – Metalheadz – Freak – Og - Local 13 – Mmi Philly), Force (Cyber Groove - Direct Drive - Big H Recordings Nyc), Gogo 13 (Local 13 – Vinylhead Clothing Philly), Shaded Intellect (Local 13 - Vinylhead Clothing Philly); Four Of The Nations Top Mc's Four Of The Nations Top Mc's Grace The Stage Tonight. Armanni (Gasm / Metalheadz / Mentalsharp / Substitution / Philly), Sharpness (Gasm / Metalheadz / Mentalsharp / Substitution / Philly), Illy Mc (Substitution / Nemisis / Phylum / Philly), Crash Overide (Hyperbreaks / Cyber Groove / Jersey); House Room: Miles Maeda (World Evolution San Diego), Pete Moss (Ovum Philly), Dj Heather (Fabric – Udg Chicago), Ken From E.C.B. (Odds & Ends Dc), John Trepp (Esp Sun - Jive – Electro Nyc), Future Funk (Uptown Underground – Adam Management Bronx), J Leroy (Local 13 - Philly Soul Collective Philly); Out Side Tent: Dj Muggs Of Cypress Hill (Soul Assassins Los Angeles), Josh Wink (Ovum Philly), Aaron Liberator (Stay Up Forever – Collective Uk), Scott Henry (Fever – Buzz – Cubik Dc), Anabolic Frolic (Canada), Dj Tatiana (Playboy California), Dj Moon (Shampoo Local 13 Philly); Hardcore Room: Rob Gee (Adam Worldwide, Ampt, Natas Productions, La Corsa Nostra Nj), Lenny Dee (Industrial Strength Records - Industrial Movement Brooklyn), Delta 9 (Adam Management – Psychotik Records - La Corsa Nostra Chicago), Venom (East Music Group – Volume Productions Ri), Einstein (Adam Worldwide – Ampt - Natas Productions Nyc), Dj Sanz One Vs. The Mannchild (Hardmind Productions – Terror Twins Nyc), C.O.A. (D.F.T.C. - Adam Worldwide - Hard Life Ent.Pa), Dj Candy Kid (Bass Connection - 100 Proof Brooklyn), Joey Hardcore (Local 13 Nyc); Fountain Lounge: Dr. Octo-Pussy & Mighty Mike Saga (Vesago// The Futurist Coalition // Thekontrolphreaks), Sykopath (Adam Managemnet – Natas Productions – Relief NJ); $40 door. Located @ Shampoo Nightclub, 417 North 8th Street, Philadelphia PA. 9pm-6am. 18 to enter, 21 to drink w/ ID

but you gotta give props...theres some good dj's on the list...frankie bones, micro, josh wink, venom, d-fuse, scott henry....thats about as close to a rave as it gets anymore....my boys in philly are def gonna be at this...

This is why people don't throw raves anymore.. how do you pay 40 dj's all travel and stuff.. why not just 2 or 3 headliners a couple hour sets each.. bring the price of the event down and let a dj create a vibe.. what can you do in an hour,,, especially if you play adifferent genre then the person before you .. by the time you rebuild the dancefloor your set is done..

This is why people don't throw raves anymore.. how do you pay 40 dj's all travel and stuff.. why not just 2 or 3 headliners a couple hour sets each.. bring the price of the event down and let a dj create a vibe.. what can you do in an hour,,, especially if you play adifferent genre then the person before you .. by the time you rebuild the dancefloor your set is done..

I have been to a few of the Bang parties at Shampoo. Every time I have gone, it has been worth it. Def not a party to miss. Indoor/outdoor venue, great line ups, good peeps, warm weather (I don't do drugs anymore). I promise it is one of the best parties that is thrown all year. I will be there, in the circle, all night and into the morning, smiling, feeling good, blowing off steam, raving. :party::spin:

how are they gonna fit all those dj's into timeslots, especially at a small club like shampoo? are they sticking some in the bathroom, some in the coat check area?

last time they had a huge tent over the entire parking lot, trust me we all fit :)

plus the party goes on way after 6, so all the djs play, and yes ( well at whistle) they had tech-house in the bathroom, hardcore in this tiny small closet, main stage outside under the tent and in the back club, and the dnb area was in that outside inside area,& house in the basement probably will be the same thing for bang

last time they had a huge tent over the entire parking lot, trust me we all fit :)

plus the party goes on way after 6, so all the djs play, and yes ( well at whistle) they had tech-house in the bathroom, hardcore in this tiny small closet, main stage outside under the tent and in the back club, and the dnb area was in that outside inside area,& house in the basement probably will be the same thing for bang

Whistle was hot

I will be there!!! :bounce:

it's about time someone said they will be there! What the hell is wrong with all of you??? Do any of you like to dance?? do any of you like to hear great music?? Or will you all be in crobar on that night... :ghey:

it's about time someone said they will be there! What the hell is wrong with all of you??? Do any of you like to dance?? do any of you like to hear great music?? Or will you all be in crobar on that night... :ghey:

:huh:

i think my post

"fuck ya bro" is basically saying "ill be there" :deadfish: