Clubplanet Nightlife Community

V-u-e.................

Anyone been there?.....

I was invited to a birthday party this Saturday the 23rd. Never been there before. I read some reviews on it but I cant pass judgement. I read that its pretty Hip Hoppy and Top Forty ish. Just want to make sure so that I can bring my IPOD in case...

Supposedly, I am on the birthday patrons "guestlist" and there is no cover..........

I really hope they dont pull any "Geeeee George, i dunnnnnno" bullshit on me.......I dont wanna waste my time....

:gang: BULLSHIT

Vue has a hot crowd on Saturday nights, yes it's mainly Hip Hop, but the DJ plays some hot house music there also. He's really nasty, throws in joints you haven't heard in a minute, gets the crowd amp'd up. If you're in to that scene make sure you check out DJ BRINKA.

Maybe it has changed since I went, or it was just a bad night, but I was there in the fall for a friend's birthday party and it sucked. They said we all had to be there by a certain time, then they wouldn't open the doors so we ended up waiting outside for about 45 minutes, to go into an empty club. They played a ton of Spanish-type music, and the crowd was pretty Spanish as well. Nothing wrong with that, just not what I was expecting. I also went about a year and half ago and it was hot...really good hip-hop and house, and a great looking crowd, but I haven't heard much about it recently, so I would figure it is how it was this fall.