Clubplanet Nightlife Community

S&M roll call

i'm supposed to go to Hoboken with the crazy bitches from work, if I can get them drunk enough to get to Roxy, that would be hot, doubt it though

no pics...stories...cyn's always got the best stories, hehehehe

Get your ass back to the studio9 thread freak. Actually better yet go to studio9 and giff the employees hugz.

:half:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you loser... just a few months ago people were naming tracks that jp was rockin then and you were like "oh i luff some of those tracks... maybe ill go check him out" now you're back running your mouth... :type:

Oh I appologize then. I luff jp. Let me fcuking get my diezels ready. I need to get that bend your knees shiite ready. I can't wait. :party: I am gonna strip naked on stage and do the shuffle! yay!

i'm supposed to go to Hoboken with the crazy bitches from work, if I can get them drunk enough to get to Roxy, that would be hot, doubt it though

no pics...stories...cyn's always got the best stories, hehehehe

do they have big titties or what???

my one g/f is stacked but she is extremely anti-crack scene, anti-NYC, basically, anti-fun

PS she hates S9 more than I

LUZ - will u be takin ur shirt off for the shuffle?

Oh yes. I can only do it naked. I prefer it that way cause if I get really hot I don't wanna sweat too much. You can be my towel gurl. You can dry all my wet spots.

chicks will be getting spanked at this right? Cause if that is whats going on, im down, i dont care who is spinning, put a monkey and ipod up there for all i care. As long as hot chicks are getting spanked, lets do this..

ps~happy bday ovrdose

Hey freak clubbingirl pmed me pictures of her getting spanked so maybe we can take turns freak.

LOL...at the last one, this hot bitch was shovin a dildo up some guys ass...

shit, now i wanna go...damn SPANK MEET-UP!!

Wutz up with your sig freak? I don't see it. And as for you if you wanna get spanked first you need to get your collar on cause I don't like spanking gurls that can get away that easy. Or at least let me pull your hair for the added effect.

One Luff.

Nigga why u snorin??? the Spa Show was at the Javitz center last week...hope you got to see some fine manicure/pedicures

LUZ, we aint talkin about some amauter S&M bs at Studio 9...i just gotta starve myself for next few days so I can fit into my leather pants...whips, chains, handcuffs, will all be part of the ensamble...I just hope I didnt throw them shits out

wwwoooooooooooooooooo hhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooo!!!! only one more day!!!! lookin forward to meeting some cp peeps!! see you all there!! i am so happy that for the stupid JP comments i will not comment back on!! WWWOOOOOOO HHHHOOOOO!! see you all on the dance floor!!

make sure you wear open toes for spragga. Maybe dip them in chocolate so he can lick them. If you want I will lick your face as well sf style. You know with that sexy tina I'm fcuking gone listenin to the hottest pans available. Phazon neffer heard such beauty as what he's gonna drop.

One luff.

haha figures, a jp thread, i leave for school come back and it's up to four pages. niiice.

prolly rollign in around midnight or so, got my tix already shouldn't be too much of a line. too bad i won't be getting trashed, fucking 104 degree fever and losing 5 lbs in 3 days. gotta take it easy first weekend out.

how about a meet up around 2 pm at the back bar?