Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Newbie here!

hey people you all are soooo nice. i'm a newbie here! i like to go to exit, i don't really know how to dance, but i like it when people like me dress up.. did anyone hear that song..final chapter?? i hope they play when i go to exit next friday. all my freinds from jersey love it! you all seem really cool. hope to see you at a meet-up.. bye all!!!

Originally posted by mastardino:

hey people you all are soooo nice. i'm a newbie here! i like to go to exit, i don't really know how to dance, but i like it when people like me dress up.. did anyone hear that song..final chapter?? i hope they play when i go to exit next friday. all my freinds from jersey love it! you all seem really cool. hope to see you at a meet-up.. bye all!!!

Welcome to the board....

I am still new here also... but there is mad love here for everyone. Enjoy and chat soon...

------------------

One Love...

spin.gifbboy.jpg

... how bout we just killl this thread??

peace! --daniela cwm22.gif

Ah Ha. Caught you red handed bitch. Who's Thread and why do you want to kill him? Is he your illegitimate son? Officer O'Malley, arrest this bitch and put her in the same prison cell as the reverand Al Sharpton.

------------------

-I's tough running New york City

-Met Fans can all go to hell

-I hate that fat fuck racist Al Sharrpton

-I will raid all drug infested clubs