Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Some "housedancing" clips for ya to enjoy!

actually, i'm not fond of hidekis style but respect, although if thats the same competition eliseo entered then I dont get how he didnt win as i've seen both of them dance in person and in my opinion eliseo is just off the chart

goodlookin out alex..respect.

flashbacks and my oppinion on that competition...

i entered that competition to rep my style along with 35 other dancers..

everyone that got on before me was gettin dissed...

i got on i repped my style(away from the traditional styles)..

i felt on point..n i didnt give them my best...

people gave me props...peoples i didnt even know said i shouldve advanced...but the judges showed no love...

when they chose peeps to advance...

the dance styles the judges chose was mainly styles they preffered like the wackin to the jackin styles(which they teach)..and i also noticed students of the judges was chosen...then every1 just said "politics"

i felt like the only reason why he advanced and was one of the winners was because the judges were his teachers and peeps...

they made him win a tie with that girl.....

n i think out of the 3 finalist that was chosen the french dude was better than hideki and that girl.

hideki is a student of the judges and his style reminds me so much of shannons...

and about the house dance conference... i think its dope event...

a place for dancers to get down...respect to the organizers for that.

but in that competition there was deff politics...

and in every place theres bs..n sometimes the ego trippin there is too much.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't give a flying fuck if he's the reigning supreme allied house music dancing commander of multiple galaxies. That shit looked ugly to me.

Can I dance better? Y'know what..I can bop my head and feel I dance better. Would you think so? I honestly don't care.

To me, Dancing is about expression. Some people dig that type of expression, don't people don't. I happen to not dig it. Do I think these guys are losers or something? Hells no. Let them do what they want. Bull posted it in the forums, we all gave our feedback. Don't knock what others feel about something just cuz it differs from your opinion.

Who's the ignorant one now?

Youre right, it is all about expression and feelin the music. my bad.

goodlookin out alex..respect.

flashbacks and my oppinion on that competition...

i entered that competition to rep my style along with 35 other dancers..

everyone that got on before me was gettin dissed...

i got on i repped my style(away from the traditional styles)..

i felt on point..n i didnt give them my best...

people gave me props...peoples i didnt even know said i shouldve advanced...but the judges showed no love...

when they chose peeps to advance...

the dance styles the judges chose was mainly styles they preffered like the wackin to the jackin styles(which they teach)..and i also noticed students of the judges was chosen...then every1 just said "politics"

i felt like the only reason why he advanced and was one of the winners was because the judges were his teachers and peeps...

they made him win a tie with that girl.....

n i think out of the 3 finalist that was chosen the french dude was better than hideki and that girl.

hideki is a student of the judges and his style reminds me so much of shannons...

and about the house dance conference... i think its dope event...

a place for dancers to get down...respect to the organizers for that.

but in that competition there was deff politics...

and in every place theres bs..n sometimes the ego trippin there is too much.

yup, i agree, its a great event and unique in nyc but the competition aspect i dont think is fair at all. I saw this same judging at the momentum competition over the summer, I really dig dementia but i dont think he should have advance to battle salah, i think the other guy who was battling dementia should have advanced, he just shined a whole lot more and was way more expressive. I've seen hideki a lot and it really surprised me when i saw it said he was the winner, had no idea and not that he's not good at what he does but i think thats unfair.

until people who talk crap on this board dont ever make it to the dance conference or to a place where dancers are the majority. You wont feel it and see what some of us are talking bout. I think back to SPIRIT when DAVID MORALES first played their and the gudios where doing there shuffle like 6 of them in thier circle. And then 2 SHELTER heads got in there and nobody danced after that for hrs. Then they left cause they saw how morales was catering to that crowd instead of the deephouse crowd. Got to SHELTER sat nights and see some amazing dancing.

until people who talk crap on this board dont ever make it to the dance conference or to a place where dancers are the majority. You wont feel it and see what some of us are talking bout. I think back to SPIRIT when DAVID MORALES first played their and the gudios where doing there shuffle like 6 of them in thier circle. And then 2 SHELTER heads got in there and nobody danced after that for hrs. Then they left cause they saw how morales was catering to that crowd instead of the deephouse crowd. Got to SHELTER sat nights and see some amazing dancing.

soon as my heel heals up i def wanna take u up on that, do they play music like the house conference? I like a more jazzy/tribal/afro beats kinda house

yo siverlbull stop talking shit, like ur the king of house music. Were u even at the WMC. Those guys in those videos were dancing like some special ed kids. Stop talking shit about guidos, becuase guidos r keeping NYC nightlife alive right now. Not ur retarded dancers u r showing in ur videos. GOd those people were pathetic at dancing, the SF SHUFFLE or the GUIDO FIST PUMP looks better than that shit. Get a life silver bull

yo siverlbull stop talking shit, like ur the king of house music. Were u even at the WMC. Those guys in those videos were dancing like some special ed kids. Stop talking shit about guidos, becuase guidos r keeping NYC nightlife alive right now. Not ur retarded dancers u r showing in ur videos. GOd those people were pathetic at dancing, the SF SHUFFLE or the GUIDO FIST PUMP looks better than that shit. Get a life silver bull

LOL

you can't say anything to this kid, he's been into house music since he was like 5 years old so yea he does consider himself to be the king of house lol

hopefully all the trash talkers can make it out to SAPPHIRE on tues night for the DEEPSEE party with eman n lola with special guest terry hunter from chicago. Be amazed by the beats and be amazed by the dancers. And please someone do a sf gudio shuffle.

• 1 month later...