Clubplanet Nightlife Community

are there any good paintballing locations

ive always wanted to go. Cant seem to find any round here. Does it hurt wen a paintball comes at u and splatters on u?

My younger brother has been playing for years. I will ask him where is best to go and play. What area are you in?

I Have Wanted To Go Forever. But Havent Had The Time. Def Would Like To Go This Summer. If Anybody Is Going, Let Me Know

yo dude i wanna paln a sick trip to skirmish in pennsilvania

i know santana and all those guy play i have played wit them we should get a sick group together and go

LUV paintball...I went to a place w/ peeps from work in West Milford..they all said it was bad...the set up and all, but I thought it was cool.

supposedly Pennsylvania is good for Skirmish but from what they told me, its a totally different game...where both sides hide behind barriers and just shoot the hell outta each other, please correct me if I'm wrong

the place in West Milford was 2 teams in the sticks, tryin to grab the flag, kinda felt like u were really at war with pellets zoomin over your head and ur hidin behind a rock prayin that u don get hit cause the damn fuckers hurt like a bitch and leave some nasty bruises...esp. when a puerto rican shoots u in the back (thanks James)