Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Richie Hawtin - World tour

Originally posted by uknjx2:

i ended up at twilo on one of the nights vinyl got raided way back when, and Richie Hawtkin was there. all i can say is he was slammin' and i can't wait to hear him again!!

Yeh i think i have his write-up form Twilo, must try to find it.... he is indeed the man smile.gif

You have jsut made my entire day!!! = )

these are fantastic! where did you get them? I have been a fan of richies' from WAY back. I first heard him when he was too shy to go by his own name, and spun/produced under FUSE....then on to plastikman, and finally arriving at Richie Hawtin.

I hear a little rumour that Richie and John A. are going to establish a 90 day residency at Twilo when they are done with the plus 8 world tour. God I hope this happens! New York so so SO needs this!

Keep up the good work! = )

cwm30.gifcwm29.gifcwm12.gifcwm29.gifcwm30.gif

------------------

www.Hardhaus.com

Originally posted by the_pharmacist:

You have jsut made my entire day!!! = )

these are fantastic! where did you get them? I have been a fan of richies' from WAY back. I first heard him when he was too shy to go by his own name, and spun/produced under FUSE....then on to plastikman, and finally arriving at Richie Hawtin.

I hear a little rumour that Richie and John A. are going to establish a 90 day residency at Twilo when they are done with the plus 8 world tour. God I hope this happens! New York so so SO needs this!

Keep up the good work! = )

cwm30.gifcwm29.gifcwm12.gifcwm29.gifcwm30.gif

If you go to the web site you can sign up to have them mailed to you... i have all the back issues so i will post them when i get chance...

b2b- you best chill out with all this, someone might accuse you of stalking my man richie.

as for those live sets, i don't have them in front of me to say which i have, i know i have one at least that is not identified that is vintage to say the least.

stephen

------------------

we must cultivate our gardens...

Originally posted by wizard:

b2b- you best chill out with all this, someone might accuse you of stalking my man richie.

as for those live sets, i don't have them in front of me to say which i have, i know i have one at least that is not identified that is vintage to say the least.

stephen

When he came to Chicago i had a Is Richie god t-shirt, he came over at the end and gave me a bollocking... so i bet he is worried anyway wink.gif Nah he was cool about it.