Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Looking for some info

e_boi

Hi everyone!

I'm a litte raver from CANADA...yeah that quiet country to the north of your border smile.gif And from the city of Calgary. As some of you might...yeah might remember the 1988 winter olympics being held. Anyways I'm heading over to visit a friend in Hackettstown, NJ. And I want to hit a few parties while I'm down there....Could anyone hook me up with some info? or websites? I'll be heading down there during christmas till the mid of January. So.....if anyone out there can help I would soooooooo love it :P

Thanks for your time....buh bye!

And visit my site! http://whatsnew.virtualave.net

and see what raving is like in my little city!!!

ALeX

Whats up....

Many good Clubbing experiences to be had here in little old NYC....

Depends what scene/music you like...

Sound Factory- Slammin 21+ saturday party, hard mix of progressive house/trance/vocals..many build ups very energetic crowd..

Twilo- Another big Sat. Party with Junior, I prefer the many great DJ's which get booked on Fridays...

Exit- Big, mainstream Saturday party (biggest club in NYC), I like Fridays better (better harder beats, but people complain its too young, etc - too me, who cares?)

Vinyl- You'll have to tell me what it's like first hand, but I'm dyin to check out Danny Tenaglia on Fridays- heard GREATGREATGREAT things... used to hear him at Tunnel, but I'm sure he has greater artistic license at Vinyl to play whatever he wants to...

Limelight- Legendary, but like any of these clubs, it depends on the night...

Tunnel- only been there once since its heyday, it sucked, but people say its getting better again...(only 1/2 the people say that, the other half says it sucks)

there are too many clubs to list each one- these are the most well known/biggest. also try some smaller spots (centro fly, chaos, spa, hush, float, cream, etc....)

Point is - If you want clubbin, NYC is the place...Good Luck and have fun...

------------------

"He who loves not wine, women & song, remains a fool his whole life long.."

-Martin Luther King

hey if you get this far..what more could you need wink.gif...this website is great.. get signed up for the newsletter on the home page...plus get on map website and find out how far you are from the City... stay tuned on the bbs as many memebers get together nearly all days of the week, just in case you are also looking for some company or the hottest party siggestions for that nite... and as everybody else might have already told you NYC is the place to be....

and you are coming at the best time anyway... the party here is going to be wild...!!@#$%!!

if you need promoter info for discounts and comps for specific nights let me know

enjoy and don't hesitate...

Thanks a bunch smile.gif

I'm soo hyped about this trip!!!!

I'm also heading down to the NJ area...Hackettstown to be more exact..any parties/club there?

Myself I'm into the whole clubbing/raving scene....and I love almost every kind of music out there!!!

Thanks for the info though, it was greatly appreciated!

ALeX