Clubplanet Nightlife Community

4th Floor...

how's the new system?

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

I couldn't go frown.gif Tell me tell me how was it??? How is the new sound?? I wanna know everything!! I've heard that 4th floor is open only for VIP guests and for regular people it's gonna be very expensive....????

------------------

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

unicornx1.gif

The hot tub is most certainly there.. I heard it costs $5k to rent that room out.. It's like a rain forest inside there.. There are a few other side rooms upstairs, along with the main,lounge,room ( whatever ).. It's really really nice up there, but I only went up there a couple times.. They have another coat check up there so that was a plus..

The new sound system is incredible.. 1000x better then the old one.. The lazer was out, the lights were off the hook, and Jonathan didnt hold back one bit.. Sound Factory was amazing last night..

I dont think it's gonna cost $40 to get in every weekend, I heard it was just for this week..

..Back to sleep smile.gif

------------------

Look At All The Lonely People.. Where Do They All Come From..

The "new" sound system by GSA isn't installed until December 15th...Apparently they re-arranged some of the system to make it sound better...but it isn't the new system.

The upstairs is nice, but i think it could have been better, seems like it took a really long time to do stuff that is pretty simple...nice addition though, the sound sucks up there though, lol...

------------------

Gigs : Sound Factory, Saturday 11/25...12-4

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

tit.gif

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

Ok guys.. Whoever is thinking of renting the hot tub, lemme know smile.gif Nah.. I wouldn't wanna sit in the hot tub in FACTORY.. Hell no. Main floor baby.. So curious to see what it actually looks like! And ppl, stop bitchin about $$$.. You can always go to a $5 lounge. Not like anyone is forcing you to go anywhere....... It gets expensive but it's YOUR choice! Don't wanna pay, don't go smile.gif But like with a lot of other things, you usually get what you pay for smile.gif

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Ok guys.. Whoever is thinking of renting the hot tub, lemme know smile.gif Nah.. I wouldn't wanna sit in the hot tub in FACTORY.. Hell no. Main floor baby.. So curious to see what it actually looks like! And ppl, stop bitchin about $$$.. You can always go to a $5 lounge. Not like anyone is forcing you to go anywhere....... It gets expensive but it's YOUR choice! Don't wanna pay, don't go smile.gif But like with a lot of other things, you usually get what you pay for smile.gif

You tell em girl!

Originally posted by ILL HOUSE YOU:

The "new" sound system by GSA isn't installed until December 15th...Apparently they re-arranged some of the system to make it sound better...but it isn't the new system.

The upstairs is nice, but i think it could have been better, seems like it took a really long time to do stuff that is pretty simple...nice addition though, the sound sucks up there though, lol...

Hey Mac, go fuck yourself..

------------------

Look At All The Lonely People.. Where Do They All Come From..

will the new system be twilo caliber?

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif