Clubplanet Nightlife Community

John Rocker

http://www.nypost.com/sports/23610.htm

He didn't give up a hit in his first outing

But everyone got on base due to walks, including the winning run for the opposing team

Too bad he was just one strike away from having a good outing

Is anyone going to see the Ducks to check him (or Pete Rose, Jr or anyone else) out?

Has anyone seen a Ducks game? How are they?

I wonder if the Braves have any interest taking him back. He might be better than Kolb, even now lol

1: why did john rocker grow a mullet?

2: why would the braves want to take him bak now after what he did in long island? i mean walking in the winning run in the minors isnt a ticket to the majors. I mean the only reason the braves should want him bak is for publicity, he'll bring them bad publicity, but atleast its some form of it

1: why did john rocker grow a mullet?

2: why would the braves want to take him bak now after what he did in long island? i mean walking in the winning run in the minors isnt a ticket to the majors. I mean the only reason the braves should want him bak is for publicity, he'll bring them bad publicity, but atleast its some form of it

Just throwing that possibility out there

Assuming he improves on his performance, of course

Braves have only 1 left-handed reliever, so he'd be able to help there

is it that guy kolb? i think his first name is danny or sumtin like that?

No, Danny Kolb is right-handed and the current closer

In the game against the Mets last Tuesday, in the bottom of the 9th with 2 outs, he gave up 4 straight hits and 2 runs, and got taken out.

He hasn't looked too impressive in previous outings. Def not looking like how Smoltz used to.

John Foster is their lone lefty, who bailed Kolb and the Braves out by getting Cliff Floyd out with men on 1st and 3rd, and the score 4-3.

It was just his second game of the season, so it was impressive of him to come through in the clutch like that