Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Everyone welcome TRISHA1319!!!!

fou

well hello there...Any friend of Aztec/Andy's is a friend of mine....(Aztec is my saviour...I was a lost sheep on Thnaksgiving nite and he was my shephard that had lead me to the domain of high vibe otherwise called the rave of Oakenfold's. without him i would have been an empty vessel without a cos..a lamp unlit...a an ecstacy unshared...well you know what i mean....I'm glad you came aboard...Meet me in person? Well i'll be at twilo Dec 22 or maybe even this friday...I hope u go there...take care...

"Seeing through the eyes of a genius is clarity. And that clarity only comes from being humble..." -Art Curry

well hello there...Any friend of Aztec/Andy's is a friend of mine....(Aztec is my saviour...I was a lost sheep on Thnaksgiving nite and he was my shephard that had lead me to the domain of high vibe otherwise called the rave of Oakenfold's. without him i would have been an empty vessel without a cos..a lamp unlit...a an ecstacy unshared...well you know what i mean....I'm glad you came aboard...Meet me in person? Well i'll be at twilo Dec 22 or maybe even this friday...I hope u go there...take care...

"Seeing through the eyes of a genius is clarity. And that clarity only comes from being humble..." -Art Curry

hi trisha, we already met too, so this is funny welcoming you to the board when i met you already on sat, but welcome anyways!!! brotha!!!! LOL. cwm29.gif

------------------

"Well you think i'd leave ya lonely... you know me better than that... if you'd think i'd leave you down when your down on your knees... well i wouldnt do that.. you're so much better than you know..."

Everyone my friend just joined the board.

She is like a sister to me so take good care of her.

Mikey*(apotheosis) and Dee have already me her.

She is da BOMB, so lets show her how cool everyone is and get her to become a part of da family.

Hehehehe

Trish Ya love me smile.gif

-Andy

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

Archived