Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how do you delete your thread??

also how do u change the name under ur id name. Like mine says Club God

Click on "User CP" at the top, then, to the left, click on "Edit Profile." Then, go down to "Custom User Title," and change it. I'm not sure whether one has to have a specific amount of posts to be able to change the user title, but you may not have a problem, since you already have a considerable amount of posts under your belt, especially for someone who joined earlier this month.

Damn, how the hell did you manage to post so much? You almost have as many posts as me, and I've been posting here for almost 6 years.

Click on "User CP" at the top, then, to the left, click on "Edit Profile." Then, go down to "Custom User Title," and change it. I'm not sure whether one has to have a specific amount of posts to be able to change the user title, but you may not have a problem, since you already have a considerable amount of posts under your belt, especially for someone who joined earlier this month.

Damn, how the hell did you manage to post so much? You almost have as many posts as me, and I've been posting here for almost 6 years.

The idiot wants the psp. The only thing is when he loses he's not gonna be on here anymore. So best thing is ignore the freak. Or attack him and have fun. He makes an easy punching bag.

One.

:half:

thanks

The idiot wants the psp. The only thing is when he loses he's not gonna be on here anymore. So best thing is ignore the freak. Or attack him and have fun. He makes an easy punching bag.

One.

once i lose? they havent done the contest yet, everyone keeps saying this but guess wut.......u guys are wrong!

One.

No. That's not exactly a kind thing to do.

As long as mahalomenehune doesn't say anything impolite to me, we can co-exist.

Also, easy targets don't make for much fun anyway.

thank u........i mean ive never said anything mean to anyone and they start attacking me like im their enemy or sumtin

First off welcome to cp. This is not the land of beauty and love. It's a war out here. You either roll in a m1-abrams or you go down. And you freak are going down.

One Luff.

thank u........i mean ive never said anything mean to anyone and they start attacking me like im their enemy or sumtin

Dood you do shit like change your title to volleyballer .. why do you do this? No seriously .. your doing it on purpose now. Cause your asking to get served like a volleyball, ass ....

Dood you do shit like change your title to volleyballer .. why do you do this? No seriously .. your doing it on purpose now. Cause your asking to get served like a volleyball, ass ....

He gets served everytime son. Last time he played volleyball he got tangled in the net. Took nearly an hour to untangle him. His gameboy got caught in between the webbing. Such a disaster.