Clubplanet Nightlife Community

May Jams

choptrop

:rolleyes:

and you call yourself a dj? this shit is mad old.

Yeah I deserve that one. Got involved with a pretty shitty cd pool, and instead of doing my research, I opened my big mouth....

Anyway..

Smokin Joe & Washington pres. Black Europeans - State Of Mind (D-Formation Mix)

That a little better??

Smokin Joe & Washington pres. Black Europeans - State Of Mind (D-Formation Mix)

That a little better??

nope hahaha wmc 2004 posted it on vip and sicktracks last yr as one of the best conference tracks i heard. run a search over there clown

ive noticed that some of the stuff beatport releases and says it came out in blah blah blah so and so date isnt always accurate. The vinyls usualy come out WAY before it unless its a beatport exclusive.

anywhoo.......may has been kinda weak IMHO.....havent really gotten anything all that good cept int he begning of the month. being a lil broke might also have a factor in it lol :type:

what do you expect..

i dont think he even listens to the songs..

once he downloads a song, he automatically posts it.

since Gabriel and dresdan did the remix it must be a dope song?!? :rolleyes:

lol i know what ya mean... is it new tracks?? or HOT new tracks?? there's a difference

what do you expect..

i dont think he even listens to the songs..

once he downloads a song, he automatically posts it.

since Gabriel and dresdan did the remix it must be a dope song?!? :rolleyes:

no cock, i herad on ASOT and i liked it.. stop assuming moron.

btw, the more u try to attach any kinda lousy shit to my posts the more flattered i am, stop sweatin

p.s not to blow up spots, but who immed who? the first time trying to act alll buddy buddy with me like this is all a game..... seriously get of the music high horse, ur nothign special and i piss on ur musical insight...

so you heard it?? well obviously its not out yet so it doesnt belong in the May section.

you have the worst taste of EDM ever..

you're lists are always full of garbage and i truly wonder if you are half deaf.

and im not even the only one that says it..

maybe u should start keepin your lists to yourself or at least relisten to the tracks u pick a couple times..

maybe even clean the earwax out of your handicap ears

:blown:

bro dont fucking tell me what i should and should not post u got problem with the way i operate this forum, then leave, nobody is asking u to post here, please do us all a favor and post ur fucking musical rants and opinions elsewhere ur not wanted here..... if i was lifeless like u, i'd stay online and delete everyone of ur posts,,, but fortunatly i have other shit to deal with

now excuse me while i recover from the hamptons...

lifeless like your lists..

:laugh::laugh:

wow - so you went to hamptons..

you industry now..

did you rock your banana yellow bandana?

wow u got no game, seriously shut up with my banadana u must have mentioned about that thhing like every other post, that is all the material u have, seriously give it up..... pack yo shit and leave this site.......

it has Bush II Bush - Piano Track :bounce::bounce:

Did it come with the Megalomani Dub?? Lovin this track right now, also Deep Dish - Say Hello (Dylan Rhymes Acid Thunder Mix), Deepgroove - Feel It/Louder, Cirez D Teaser/Lolipop Ep

Did it come with the Megalomani Dub?? Lovin this track right now, also Deep Dish - Say Hello (Dylan Rhymes Acid Thunder Mix), Deepgroove - Feel It/Louder, Cirez D Teaser/Lolipop Ep

nah its not the dub.....its satoshi's new Mixed CD and since i idolize him anyway, i said why not buy it till i can track down both full versions of Piano Track. I'll just copy it into my ableton live and extend it and chop it up so it doesnt sound like i ripped it off a CD :D