Clubplanet Nightlife Community

May Jams

choptrop

hey head weren't you supposed to post your set, or did i miss that?

i wanna see what kinda shit you spin cause apparently you have amazing taste in music.

I never had any doubt in his taste of music, I just wondered if he was big enough to back up his mouth......

i'll vouch for this......i offered to host headpushers mix for the competition but i havent been able to get around to it. been very busy with work / production. I promise i will get to it ASAP, but lemmie tell you......the track selection is very very very good.....

standing from a neutral point of view......track selection wise.....headpushers selection destroys choptrop's

why:

1. headpushers selected hot new tracks...cutting edge stuff while chop selected songs that have been hammered for way too long in the clubs...IMO...

2. headpushers track selection jumped from genre to genre, from deep grooving feel good stuff to tough, edgy tech / electro. chops was just a solid tribal mix. didnt really explore anything else. sounded the same. Def. Impeccable flawless mixing....but yet it was missing some balls, didnt take any risks or stray from the beaten path...

remember im just giving my opinion.....Chop your mix was def. banging...im a tribal head myself....i love it. But sometimes u need to switch it up. I saw the selection on your next may mix, i honestly would have made THAT one your mix..... good stuff....

again, pusher, my apoligies bro....i been running around like a madman, i will get to it ASAP

i'll vouch for this......i offered to host headpushers mix for the competition but i havent been able to get around to it. been very busy with work / production. I promise i will get to it ASAP, but lemmie tell you......the track selection is very very very good.....

standing from a neutral point of view......track selection wise.....headpushers selection destroys choptrop's

why:

1. headpushers selected hot new tracks...cutting edge stuff while chop selected songs that have been hammered for way too long in the clubs...IMO...

2. headpushers track selection jumped from genre to genre, from deep grooving feel good stuff to tough, edgy tech / electro. chops was just a solid tribal mix. didnt really explore anything else. sounded the same. Def. Impeccable flawless mixing....but yet it was missing some balls, didnt take any risks or stray from the beaten path...

remember im just giving my opinion.....Chop your mix was def. banging...im a tribal head myself....i love it. But sometimes u need to switch it up. I saw the selection on your next may mix, i honestly would have made THAT one your mix..... good stuff....

again, pusher, my apoligies bro....i been running around like a madman, i will get to it ASAP

First of all, just by him doing a mix I give him all the respect in the world, the whole point of this was for headpusher....whatever his name is, to experience the process of taking his favorite songs and blending them into a seamless set..It's not easy to do, now that he's done it, I will look upon his comments a little differently, for no matter what he used to create it, he did it...Can't wait to hear it....TRACKLIST???

Took ya long enough.....

Round 2 anyone?

Anyone??

Bueller??

i dont remember the whole tracklist by heart......i will post it as soon as i can

and dude.......dont take my comments the wrong way.....im just doing a critique of the mix compared to his. Ive heard your other shit before and your very good.......i just think your track selection this time was sub-par...but what do i know....its just an opinion like every one else has

i dont remember the whole tracklist by heart......i will post it as soon as i can

and dude.......dont take my comments the wrong way.....im just doing a critique of the mix compared to his. Ive heard your other shit before and your very good.......i just think your track selection this time was sub-par...but what do i know....its just an opinion like every one else has

No way, I know what you mean, I respect your opinion, thats why I f around on these boards, who better to learn from then people who are out there doing it.... My next set I'll just have to step it up...No hard feelings here bro.... In the end we are all just pawns for the beat.......

No way, I know what you mean, I respect your opinion, thats why I f around on these boards, who better to learn from then people who are out there doing it.... My next set I'll just have to step it up...No hard feelings here bro.... In the end we are all just pawns for the beat.......

def. bro.....i will get it up asap

chus and ceballos - wrong about me - evolved vocal mix

faithless - why go - hoxton whores su sha mix

vivian green - gotta go gotta leave - eddie beaz mix

high 5 kings - tonight - olav basoki mix

journey - dont stop believen' 2005 - fc nond mix

lovesky ft simone - runaway - wally lopez and original mixes

saeed and thick dick - you dont know im tweekin - dj cunt diva mix

xpress 2 and aztec mystic - jaguar machine - dj petzi & diaz mix

only thing thats depressed is your windows media player

it keeps having to play your awful music

that was pretty good considering the material u used for that joke all stems from computers further justifying my hypothesis that ur a geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek