Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bored at Work!!!!!!!

Hey welcome!

I'm sooo sick and I'm at work! I just wanna go home and rest...its some sort of serious bug...puking all last night...body aches and chills and fever now. Why, oh why, did I use up all my sick days???

SOrry for bitchin, but had to get it outta my system!

------------------

Raving is a state of mind.

It has nothing to do with what you wear, how old you are or how you look.

Its all about the vibe!

Hey girley!

Check out the sex board for some fun. LOL

Well being board at work is fun on CLUBNYC...

And when you meet up with other people it's even more fun cuz then you know what to post to them bla bla.. okay back to work for me.

Do you have AOL IM?

------------------

genie.gif This genie grants 3 wishes... Hey I'm not sharing! He's all MINE!

Look at it this way -- you all get to go home soon... I still have a class at 4:30, then work for a couple of hours answering stupid questions at Rutgers University Information, THEN I have a rehearsal where I'll be till probably midnight... then on to finishing a 10 page paper on 19th Century American Lit. Boy, for the "best time of my life" there sure seems to be a heck of a lot of work involved here! cwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm10.gif

- Meli -

------------------

0273.thm.gif

Originally posted by raver_mania:

Hey welcome!

I'm sooo sick and I'm at work! I just wanna go home and rest...its some sort of serious bug...puking all last night...body aches and chills and fever now. Why, oh why, did I use up all my sick days???

SOrry for bitchin, but had to get it outta my system!

yeah, quite your bitchin' krish! haha...nice chillin' with you at twilo, did you make it out sat. night? take care

-Dee

Originally posted by nycedee:

yeah, quite your bitchin' krish! haha...nice chillin' with you at twilo, did you make it out sat. night? take care

-Dee

Hey Dee, it was great chilling with you at Twilo. Yeah, I made it out on Sat, but its probably a good thing you didn't come - the vibe sucked, and I kept comparing it to Twilo. You would have had a bad impression of DC night-life then.

I'm getting the hell outta here...I'm too sick to be at work. Later!

------------------

Raving is a state of mind.

It has nothing to do with what you wear, how old you are or how you look.

Its all about the vibe!

Originally posted by myrlin:

If you are all bored, come to my job, I have plenty of work for you to do.... wink.gif

cwm11.gifcwm11.gif

Heh...I'm searching for a new job...whatcha do? (Is desperate to get out of the drudgery she's in 9-5.)

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image."

Originally posted by ooana:

Heh...I'm searching for a new job...whatcha do? (Is desperate to get out of the drudgery she's in 9-5.)

Hehe, Im a web administrator but not a manager.... wink.gif No rest for the weary!

smile.gif But I like my job so I try not to complain.... wink.gif

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gifwizard.gif