Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~ Spirit Review ~ Peter Rauhofer april 30th!

Well let me tell you how the night was!!! I got there around 12 it was sooooooo dead lol except this tranny dancing around in white stilettos and a white dress on, so after the so called eye candy lol met yup with my boy Mike Apotheosis chilled for about an hour till I finally dropped my E pill which was amazing by the way, but after 3 am the music was BUMPING!!!! The sounds is soo great when dancing in the middle the smoke was a great effect but it was a huge sausage party lol the few girls that were there were hot as hell and since I am straight guess what? Dancing with them because a mission lol but anyway ya the music was great peter is a awesome guy which got to hang out with for a little while lost my friends a few times found K jars full lost my self then around 6 am found my self dancing all over the place lol what a great night the vide was awesome the people were nice but the only thing I didn't like was the advertising of reduced guest list of 15 dollars but they charged 20 at the door! Then around 4 am they wanted to charge 40! BS In my book! But I will deff check peter out again and dance :bounce:

Peter was a lot of fun last night, and the crowd wasn't bad--although, just an innocent question, since I hang out more in gay clubs--are mixed/str8 crowds always so pushy? I've never been elbowed in the back/head so many times in one night lolololol. And how do you meet other clubplanet people? I saw clusters of straight people but was too shy to be like "what's your screenname?" :-) Also, what was with the music pre-Peter just being Tide:Edit on shuffle? wtf?

Track id--not even sure if this was a new or old track, but Peter played something (around 3-4?), a long instrumental track with this synth line/noise I can only attempt to describe as squelchy. It was insane, and so annoying in that good kind of way.

Well let me tell you how the night was!!! I got there around 12 it was sooooooo dead lol except this tranny dancing around in white stilettos and a white dress on, so after the so called eye candy lol met yup with my boy Mike Apotheosis chilled for about an hour till I finally dropped my E pill which was amazing by the way, but after 3 am the music was BUMPING!!!! The sounds is soo great when dancing in the middle the smoke was a great effect but it was a huge sausage party lol the few girls that were there were hot as hell and since I am straight guess what? Dancing with them because a mission lol but anyway ya the music was great peter is a awesome guy which got to hang out with for a little while lost my friends a few times found K jars full lost my self then around 6 am found my self dancing all over the place lol what a great night the vide was awesome the people were nice but the only thing I didn't like was the advertising of reduced guest list of 15 dollars but they charged 20 at the door! Then around 4 am they wanted to charge 40! BS In my book! But I will deff check peter out again and dance :bounce:

I say post of the week.

:half: