Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do you wear ladies?

So took this girl out, nothing special just out to chill and have some drinks at a quiet spot. both got a little tipsy talkin and drinkin, take her home to find what could be classified as "granny panties"! my previous thoughts were that most women wore only thongs or nothing unless its that time of the month...

ladies do you still wear a variety? whats your preference and would you ever have the "grannies" on?

haha ew...i feel gross if i wear baggy or loose underwear...i usually stick with bikinis and thongs...if im dressed casually, im not going to wear a g string, but definitely a pair of pretty bikinis or a comfortable thong...haha sorry if its too much info... :makeout:

Guest gabo
haha ew...i feel gross if i wear baggy or loose underwear...i usually stick with bikinis and thongs...if im dressed casually, im not going to wear a g string, but definitely a pair of pretty bikinis or a comfortable thong...haha sorry if its too much info... :makeout:
post a pic

** sorry this is NMN I forgot to log out as gabo.**

So took this girl out, nothing special just out to chill and have some drinks at a quiet spot. both got a little tipsy talkin and drinkin, take her home to find what could be classified as "granny panties"! my previous thoughts were that most women wore only thongs or nothing unless its that time of the month...

ladies do you still wear a variety? whats your preference and would you ever have the "grannies" on?

so I'm figuring you banged this chick or did you just go through her drawers when she went to the bathroom?

post a pic

** sorry this is NMN I forgot to log out as gabo.**

seriously though wtf?...why the fuck no pictures yet?

The grannies kinda freaked me out, i dunno why so bad, but it was like finding a third nipple at the time. I was pretty drunk and all but in shock... I didn't go through her drawers but thats a good idea, could you imagine if i open a drawer and its filled only with these things!!

I did get a pretty good BJ out of the deal....

time and place for everything... im guessing if she wasnt planning on going out that night but you talked her into it or during the day brought it up it just happend... sometimes ill be wearing wack ass underwear only because its laundry day or something, nothing sexier than spiderman silkscreened onto your ass, or the batman symbol across your crotch... :drool:

i actually read in both men's health and esquire or gq forget which one, that thongs were going out of style and more women are now wearing fuller underwear.

i call bullshit on the whole deal, but something to think about.

what do you mean "up close"...did you lick that pus or not? if not than what the hell were you doing down there?...investigating?

yes i was down in that shit, thats the thing, why the grannies??? I was weirded out by the whole thing but wasn't gonna miss an opportunity at some ass...

anyway, i dig the laundry day possibility, thats all... this thread is gettin old.. unless chicks start talking about their own fine asses or postin some pics...

Guest gabo
Sexiest thing ever is a chica wearing my boxers in the morning.
not if you have a dried up shart in it.