Clubplanet Nightlife Community

5-7 Sat, Donald Glaude and Bad Boy Bill

So i read his Bio on his website....

But what's your point?

Was he spinning at Crobar that night?

I'd probably pass up a DG night to check out some Psy and Goa sounds.

lol......sounds like a classical collition of tastes in styles....

house vs (psy) trance.....hey... who are we to judge about some ones taste?

I, myself, like both. But that doesn't mean I wouldn't prefer one over the other at times. It all depends on the Dj , his particular choice of selection of tracks and his ability to beatmatch, which ultimatly is gonna make me wanna see him again and again.

For instance.... Twice I saw/heard Felix now and the first time I kinda liked it. But the second time very dissappointed. So needless to say I won't spend my money on him anymore. Eventhough there's many people out there that love his style. But this is my personal choice, my taste and nobody should judge me for that, nor would I judge someone for liking him. And the same happens with certain Djs in the also many different styles of Trance......

This weekend , today , I think I'm gonna check out some Psy myself , @Exit in Bklyn

So after I gave my 2 cents on that......

I hope someday (soon ) we all can get past that point of disliking/hating/putting down people etc....just because of the personal preferences in music. Besides that ..... I'm glad we have so many different to choose from. Imagin everybody would like the same stuff. First of all, all the places would be way to packed and second the world would be such a boring place.

and on that note.....

whatever style it might be for all of you tonight (or tomorrow) .... have fun... dance til you drop...... :hat: