Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TEDD PATTERSONS "ViBAL" party at CIELO this sat 5/7

this had to be one of the top 2 parties i ever been to at cielo. Ted was ruthless with the dark beats thru out the whole night. The whole room was filled with so much energy and tedd was having a blast up there as well. Great seeing everybody and meeting new people as well. I think we all got down a lil to hard last night, i still havent slept and am on my way to 718 woohoo.

To many highlights to name lights came on around 4 something but tedd kept playin n playing till management ad to come and take him off the decks. With people still scremaing for more n more. The icing on the cake was MARSHALL JEFFERSON- MOVE YOUR BODY (HOUSE MUSIC ANTHEM) havent heard that on a proper soundsystem in ages. Cant wait to hear tedd again in 4 weeks. Honeslty you guys need to hear this dj.

this had to be one of the top 2 parties i ever been to at cielo. Ted was ruthless with the dark beats thru out the whole night. The whole room was filled with so much energy and tedd was having a blast up there as well. Great seeing everybody and meeting new people as well. I think we all got down a lil to hard last night, i still havent slept and am on my way to 718 woohoo.

To many highlights to name lights came on around 4 something but tedd kept playin n playing till management ad to come and take him off the decks. With people still scremaing for more n more. The icing on the cake was MARSHALL JEFFERSON- MOVE YOUR BODY (HOUSE MUSIC ANTHEM) havent heard that on a proper soundsystem in ages. Cant wait to hear tedd again in 4 weeks. Honeslty you guys need to hear this dj.

Hey gabriel this song move your body I hadn't heard in ages myself. I was in shock and pleased. I'm simply amazed on how he can play everything good and place it in a logical scheme. Like perfection almost. Arg remember that tech song? It just seems that some dj's perfect a sound but patterson perfects on mixing everything good. And when 4 am comes around expect classics as he himself is a classic. Hope Jessy enjoyed her birthday as we all got to. This is one of the best nights I've ever had out easily.

I had a great time but was only there until about 2 :(

I was pleasantly molested by this huge bachelorette party, but I couldnt convince my friend to stay any longer.

Music was great while I was there.. and I saw you Gabe... but then you vanished so I never got to say hi before we left.

I soooooooo wanted to stay.

Glad everyone enjoyed themselves :)

lol i had my run in with 2 bachlorette parties earlier in the night myself. Did she have devil horns? Whats annoying me now is that 718 sessions seem to have moved to the first sunday of each month now and its killing me since tedds party is the first sat of the month as well. Shit with work on the weekends and no sleep for 2 days im dead at 718. MIKEMARS glad you had fun and you to SPIRO hope next month ya remember to come thru again.

I totally enjoyed myself.. happy birthday jess.. I mean your bday should of been good you were with your dancing buddies.. lol

ted once again you didn't disappoint

Know what had me smiling?.. When we stayed at the end. And we were saying later to ted.. He was like OH MY CREW lol.. i was laughing..

Ted you da man.. lol

And to my fellow clubbers good moving people.. you guys rule

Man, that party was NIIIIIIIIIIICE!

I had the best time there, though I didn't stay til closing, good to see you Gabe! Glad you started this thread! :)

After that I went to Crobar, Dave Morales tore it up, then on to Disco for Harry and that was amazing too. I had the best weekend I've had in about 2 years! Now it's time for another hiatus....I am STILL tryna get it together! :laugh:

girl, u know how it is when a piece of ass comes along

hehehe

j/k

missed ya all and see u soon

once again, tedd came correct.,. thats all i have to say about that.,.,.,...... thanks for comin out guys.,. i kno it wasnt for me but i love ma dancin buddies.,. kitty and aggi.,. where the fuck where you guys?

lol i had my run in with 2 bachlorette parties earlier in the night myself. Did she have devil horns?

The bachelorette was wearing a Tiara.. and although I saw the girl with devil horns earlier on, i thought she was part of the same group.

Doesnt matter really... but will you be seeing mr. sanchez this thursday (assuming he's still on)?

no roger.,. pooooooooo

Random question... were you wearing camouflage at cielo that night? Your avatar makes me think you were standing in line in front of me when we got there... if so gotta remember to say hi next time.

:tank: