Clubplanet Nightlife Community

stEve:

stymie

yeap, thats what im saying.

not for nothing but for all the ragging that goes on in regards to JP and Boris, they home boys make the clubs big money and bring in the masses, which is what counts at the end of the night.....it is a business after all...still doesnt mean i like either of their styles but you have to give credit where credit is due...

i had an awesome opportunity to meet sander before his set, and get to hear a lot about his background and his position as a dj and producer, as well as some of his upcoming plans. he's definitely a character.... at one point he was jumping up and down

Steve is so much more than just a DJ. At home he dons a labcoat and safety glasses spending most of his time in his own private laboratory slaving away trying to solve some of mankinds worst problems. A few of his latest projects include: trying to develop an AIDS vaccine, build a hot chick and invent "stainproof" underwear. I applaud you Steve, as both an entertainer and a true humanitarian. Good luck on that underwear thing!