Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Behrouz Saturday at Space

djfrosty

hey could you tell me a bit more about it? Is it house music???? Or hip hop. My boyfriend is a former NYC SoundFactoy addict. I need to bring him where the House is banging on a good sound system!??? Help!!! I heard Space was the place, but now I think i'm hearing it's hip hop?

of course it is house music...jees people on this board were just fucking with u earlier...space=house...the best nightclub in the world....behrouz spins somewhat deep house and cedric gervais the resident goes in and out from funky chunky to hard house at times..there is no place like space...

Behrouz rocks...so does Cedric. (even though I haven't heard him spin since his Nikki days)

Go to Space but go later around 3 AM...gotta experience the patio 8 AM so bring your sunglasses.

If I were to plan my night, I'd go to Delano for a few drinks around 10, Amika around 11 or so till 3 then Space till I can't dance anymore or feel like passing out. For me, that is usually between 7-9 AM. I think Roland (house) is spinning Amika. I may be wrong.

You could probably get guest list for Amika.