Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Some legends of house were out last night for TERRY HUNTER at sapphire 5/3

Holy crap what a party indeed, all races, ages, sizes, under one roof doing waht the big rooms are missing "DANCING" literally everybody was dancing and only sat down when there were circles or resting. LOUIE VEGA, KENNY DOPE, TODD TERRY, MELVIN MORRE, LITHIUM, JIMMI SKI, SHANNON "WHICH WAY" SHA and some others who i cant place to mind right now. EMAN n LOLA served up some great beats and TERRY blew the roof off. Always a pleasure dancing it up with ARGDIESEL. All the house dancers were there doin there thing. Great night and now im tired, have to be up at 8am but will be happy all day thanks to this party no matter how tired i am.

"HOUSE IS A FEELING AND IF YOU DONT FEEL IT, IT CANT BE HOUSE"

CARL COX

"HOUSE IS MORE THAN A WORD, MORE THAN A SOUND, MORE THAN FOUR BEATS PER MEASURE. HOUSE IS YOU, THE ONE READING, WRITING, LISTENING TO IT, DANCING, DJING, PRODUCING AND LOVING IT"

DJ PIERRE

i was loving it man.. the vibe in that little place is great, met alot of cool peeps also todd terry tore it up .i wish that the sound was like lesouk's sound system would be a nice system ah well i still had a blast with everyone

that showed up,all the great dancers under one roof shit was really hot. Long live House Music!

QUESTION OLDT: Have you ever been in a room where everyone is dancing and i mean literally EVERYONE dancing. Weather its 100 people or a 1000 people dancing together. Not just fist pumping screaming YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THIS SHIT IS SICK.

QUESTION OLDT: Have you ever been in a room where everyone is dancing and i mean literally EVERYONE dancing. Weather its 100 people or a 1000 people dancing together. Not just fist pumping screaming YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THIS SHIT IS SICK.

dude just bc i went to spirit a bunch of times this past winter doesnt mean i dont know my shit...

and for the record people screaming YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH THIS SHIT IS SICK is still people getting into music... if they werent into the music they wouldnt be screaming dude.. so while some people may dance, some people close their eyes some people put their hands in the air, fistpump, shuffle etc. etc. they're still getting into the music..

well put dan, but ive experience those feelings at certain parties as well. But theres just something different about a whole room full of people enjoying it thru dance thats all. And the fist pump comment was not bout you.