Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vapor Tonight

Everyone go check this party out! A few friends of mine are throwing it and it is well intended!

Rik Santiago (Twisted)

&

Rob James (SOLIS)

are the residents

From what i've heared some nice suprise guests will be hitting the decks in the next few weeks!

Vapor is on the corner of Madison & 32nd

yo i dont like the way you talked to me. i'll fuck you up if i see you out son. PM me if you have a fucking problem

-- jonpaul(fastfast)

LMFAO! Meet me after school by the cherry tree! :rofl:

WHAT IS GOD'S NAME YOU FLAPPIN YOUR GUMS ABOUT....

AND IT'S THE SICAMORE TREE SON

WHAT IS GOD'S NAME YOU FLAPPIN YOUR GUMS ABOUT....

AND IT'S THE SICAMORE TREE SON

John Paul, are you denying that you just sent me that PM?

LMFAO! Fine I'll see you there. I'm the 6'5, 320 lbs. bald black guy with a band-aid on the back of my head. I'll be waiting.

John Paul, are you denying that you just sent me that PM?

LMFAO! Fine I'll see you there. I'm the 6'5, 320 lbs. bald black guy with a band-aid on the back of my head. I'll be waiting.

LIKE NASTY NATE

i SENT YOU THAT .....WOW

MUST HAVE BEEN OLD....i HAVE NOT TLAKED SHIT ONLINE TO ANYONE IN A WHILE..i GAVE THAT UP...IT IS LIKE PLAYING CHESS WITH RETARDS..

WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT ANYWAY ????

LIKE NASTY NATE

i SENT YOU THAT .....WOW

MUST HAVE BEEN OLD....i HAVE NOT TLAKED SHIT ONLINE TO ANYONE IN A WHILE..i GAVE THAT UP...IT IS LIKE PLAYING CHESS WITH RETARDS..

WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT ANYWAY ????

:rofl: Long time ago - what three hours? Stop denying it, and stop typing in caps. Why do I even bother . . . .

Everyone go check this party out! A few friends of mine are throwing it and it is well intended!

Rik Santiago (Twisted)

&

Rob James (SOLIS)

are the residents

From what i've heared some nice suprise guests will be hitting the decks in the next few weeks!

Vapor is on the corner of Madison & 32nd

What's going on, Matt. Party will definitely be nice tonight. I won't make it out tonight, because I have a long-ass final tomorrow, but let me know how it goes.

Good times this past Friday!

What's going on, Matt. Party will definitely be nice tonight. I won't make it out tonight, because I have a long-ass final tomorrow, but let me know how it goes.

Good times this past Friday!

Yeah bro, Ive been out of the loop for a while I got a whole bunch of stuff going on. Should be there for the 25th though!

What is up everyone!!!

Rudy, Rob, Matt, Rick, Ozzie.. It's Vaughn. I have been working like crazy in city. I know I work in the city and I should be at the party one day. My hours are fn nuts working in Radio Promotions. Anyways, hope all is good with everyone, and will see you all soon. Rudy, I got your call bro, as I said I have been going crazy with shit.

Anyway, word is that the party is dope and with Rob and Rik at the helm I'm sure it's nothing but dope fucking beats, and chill vibe in the place I'm sure. I will be down one Wednesday Night just have to arrange a place to crash in the city for the night. Alright hope all is well with everyone, and talk to you soon. SUMMER IS ALMOST UPON US.. Thank-god... By the way what's everyone up to MEMORIAL DAY?