Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone checking out morillo tomorrow??

im debating on whether or not ill be in attendance... i have a make up test friday for a test i kinda fucke dup on (72)... so im gonna study my ass off tonight and for a few hours tomorrow and ill prob be allright to go... no drinking just red bulls... i might be going solo unfortunately but whatever... anyone else going??

In Jersey?

I really want to go.. it's not far from my house, and I haven't heard Morillo in years, but I have a final exam tomorrow..

Maybe I should head over as well and not drink anything (though that will be quite difficult for me).

i'll be there.

are you serious????

I would like to go but I got class tonight and work tomorrow, besidess Deko is a trek for me...not sure if its worth it since he'll be on from 9pm-2am

I'ld rather wait and see him at Temtpts

im debating on whether or not ill be in attendance... i have a make up test friday for a test i kinda fucke dup on (72)... so im gonna study my ass off tonight and for a few hours tomorrow and ill prob be allright to go... no drinking just red bulls... i might be going solo unfortunately but whatever... anyone else going??

you might be going to deko??? :what: if i get too drunk at jose tejas tonight I might end up there..

you might be going to deko??? :what: if i get too drunk at jose tejas tonight I might end up there..

which Jose Tejas are you goin to? i usually go Fairfield, but it would make sense to stop at Woodbridge b4 Deko, its just confusing to get there

which Jose Tejas are you goin to? i usually go Fairfield, but it would make sense to stop at Woodbridge b4 Deko, its just confusing to get there

the woodbridge one.. i have to get up at 6am tomorrow morning, but i know morillo is going to sound like a great idea after a few margaritas!! :laugh:

We at R3 VENTURES / DEKO would like to thank everyone for another night in Jersey a memorable one and hope everyone had a great time. Last night was nothing but energy, great music, and a great crowd as usual. It was good to see so many faces in the industry showing up and supporting. Thank you to Dimitri for bringing this ICON back to Jersey once again.

For the first time ever ERICK MORILLO will be @ CLUB XS on the BLVD in Seaside Heights, Memorial Day Weekend!