Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CLUBPLANET IS DYING . . .

eggmok

wtf, i tried to respond to a post and i got this message . . .

Sorry, we could not post your reply to this topic. Contact your bulletin board administrator and inform them that they may have may run out of available disk space. Their web host may be preventing them from posting new files.

dAvE, wtf . . .

------------------

Life is too short to be small.

Time to get a bigger server... Doesn't suprise me -- this site's traffic has definetly experienced a surge lately..

------------------

AIM: slimchezdy

I'm outta place

I'm in outer space

I've just vanished without a trace

I'm going to a pretty place now where the flowers grow

I'll be back in an hour or so -- Eminem

eggmok, I think DaVe is actually moderating again, so some things are getting deleted or moved. I jhad that problem once and the post I was replying to had disappeared. It was a rather offesive post, so I assumed DaVe got in there and wacked it.

Of course there is the possibilty that it is disk space, but I kinda doubt it. cwm30.gifcwm34.gifcwm32.gif

------------------

Hugh

a.k.a. ibhugh, Bryan Adams

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

that sometimes happens if a thread is being closed or moved to the drama board . . .

but DaVe - this does suck recently. frown.gif get rid of the imposters and things will be super duper peachy keen wink.gif i don't even wanna read half the time b/c of all the wack imposter posts. frown.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

"To love someone is something..to be loved by someone is something else..

but to be loved by the one you love is everything.." Rob&Brandie AAF

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

Originally posted by brandie:

frown.gif get rid of the imposters and things will be super duper peachy keen wink.gif i don't even wanna read half the time b/c of all the wack imposter posts. frown.gif

luv,

brandie

What makes one an "imposter" in your eyes? Just curious... because I am new to the board however there is no way that I am an IMPOSTER! I mean I have been in the scene almost eight years. Now that does NOT make me the MAN or anything better than anyone else... I am just curious.

------------------

One Love...

spin.gifbboy.jpg

Archived