Clubplanet Nightlife Community

where's IT at in Beantown???

discohead

Coming to Boston next month. June 10-13. That's a Fri-Mon. It will be my first time there and I'm staying downtown. Can anybody help me figure out some hot spots to hit up as far as house music goes? I've heard about Rise, know about Avalon of course. Any other cool bars, lounges, clubs with good parties and house music to hit up? And also, what nights are hot at these clubs? Help!!! Thanx

I hope this helps.

Avalon (Lansdowne Street)is the best club for djs in Boston...

Rise (Stuart Street) has quality afterhours lineups every friday...

Embassy (Lansdowne Street)On Saturdays has pretty decent residents..

Matrix and Roxy (Tremont Street,Theatre District) are more louie devito type music...

Theres also some nights here and there at Axis next to avalon...

Vertigo (On State Street near Fanueil Hall) on thursdays has house music..

Coming to Boston next month. June 10-13. That's a Fri-Mon. It will be my first time there and I'm staying downtown. Can anybody help me figure out some hot spots to hit up as far as house music goes? I've heard about Rise, know about Avalon of course. Any other cool bars, lounges, clubs with good parties and house music to hit up? And also, what nights are hot at these clubs? Help!!! Thanx

sure you're gonna get alot of great responses after telling most the boston people to go fuck themselves in the other thread :laugh:

I hope this helps.

Avalon (Lansdowne Street)is the best club for djs in Boston...

Rise (Stuart Street) has quality afterhours lineups every friday...

Embassy (Lansdowne Street)On Saturdays has pretty decent residents..

Matrix and Roxy (Tremont Street,Theatre District) are more louie devito type music...

Theres also some nights here and there at Axis next to avalon...

Vertigo (On State Street near Fanueil Hall) on thursdays has house music..

Hey thanx for the great info!!!

Oh and a BIG :finger::finger::finger: to all you haters!!!

HAHAHAHA

actually matrix is more like the place to find yourself a nice 14 year old and roxy is now a top 40/hip hop/house/rock night.... you wont find louie there and unfortunately, you probably wont get to hear pump it up. :(

however you are in luck because on june 10th you will find morillo at crobar, just a quick 3 hour drive from boston in nyc! :aright:

actually matrix is more like the place to find yourself a nice 14 year old and roxy is now a top 40/hip hop/house/rock night.... you wont find louie there and unfortunately, you probably wont get to hear pump it up. :(

I never even found that out. I got this info from a different message board. I'll have to ask the guy who posted that.