Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thanks to all that came out last night

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like a good time....

good shit eric and al!

wanted to come by, but after the New Order concert, I had to be at Timo since I helped out with the party.

looks like u guys killed it!

u drop any of those tracks I hooked u up with Al?

looks like a good time....

good shit eric and al!

wanted to come by, but after the New Order concert, I had to be at Timo since I helped out with the party.

looks like u guys killed it!

u drop any of those tracks I hooked u up with Al?

of course bro! u see that tracklist?? those tony yayo tracks were off the fucking hook ;) lol

wooo...that was a close one

Yeah that was close. Close like your hand is to your crotch ding face. Why don't you get your hand surgically removed and have headpusher do what he's good for. Head pushing your palm imprinted loin shrivel.

One.

:half:

Yeah that was close. Close like your hand is to your crotch ding face. Why don't you get your hand surgically removed and have headpusher do what he's good for. Head pushing your palm imprinted loin shrivel.

One.

O0o O0O 0oo.. he got played...

One.

Whenever i see your Sn LUZTIDARA .. I always wonder who won the PSP

Man, I just got back from Jersey, one hour of sleep, that sucked!

Great pics (ummmmm where am I :gang: )

Great to see everyone there was some serious CP posse throwing down. Al it's my pleasure to play w/ you bro, we def rock the same sound. Thanks to Melissa who is fucking awesome, Gabe, Arg, Drew, Kitty, Sexyme, NYBeauty, Tony, Mask, Slim, Boaboy, and everyone else I had to drag myself out of there I was having so much fun.

And Al is a monthly rez at People w/ me, so there will more times to come hermano!!!!

One.

wow... you definitely need to change your location to leftfield...

nice to see everyone having a good time.. is there a sin sin uptown too??? bc i remember going t one a bunch of times on 3rd st i think

good but no one could dance to. "FALLIN FOR YOU"

i think you might be talking about rachael starr "till there was you" erick morillo dropped it last night too and guess who dropped it 2 weeks ago.... a mr. jp :aaah: lol

nah hes not talking bout that one bro. The id on the track is:

Morgan Page Feat. Astrid Suryanto - Falling [saw Recordings]

its a very deep vocal track. great fucking song! :bowdown:

ill have to check it out.. congrats on the successful night