Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New in the neighborhood!!!

well hello there...Any friend of Aztec/Andy's is a friend of mine....(Aztec is my saviour...I was a lost sheep on Thnaksgiving nite and he was my shephard that had lead me to the domain of high vibe otherwise called the rave of Oakenfold's. without him i would have been an empty vessel without a cos..a lamp unlit...a an ecstacy unshared...well you know what i mean....I'm glad you came aboard...Meet me in person? Well i'll be at twilo Dec 22 or maybe even this friday...I hope u go there...take care...

"Seeing through the eyes of a genius is clarity. And that clarity only comes from being humble..." -Art Curry

Hmmm. You must pass the Myrlin litmus test. Andy, you better not be bringing anyone around we wont like.....;p cwm1.gif

Ill stop coming over then, hehe. Hope yur 1st day at LL is phat wink.gif

And Trisha, welcome to our little neighborhood. I look forward to making you smile....Thats my job around here... wink.gifcwm11.gif

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gifwizard.gif

Welcome to the board. I just recently met some of the people and I everyone has been totally chill.. More good weekends to come..

------------------

AIM: slimchezdy

I'm outta place

I'm in outer space

I've just vanished without a trace

I'm going to a pretty place now where the flowers grow

I'll be back in an hour or so -- Eminem

Ahhh....Andy's now sneaking people in the backdoor......he he......no, for real, welcome trisha, I'm sure I will meet you soon enough....lol

Mikey

------------------

"If there are two of us, I will gladly bite it in half....."

welcome trisha......as andy might have told you, this place is def addictive. You meet some people that you just click with. for me the 2 peeps if clicked with the most are andy and mikey (tyco), they're like my brothers...and everyone else i LOVE so much....great people that i have been very lucky to meet. Welcome, and enjoy!

BTW...nice pic....was it taked at random or proffesionaly? very cool. i love B&W.

-Al

------------------

"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

"Sometimes there is so much beauty in the world i feel i can't take it. and i feel like my heart is gonna cave in" -American Beauty

K and Erm...there is only one thing to say that will express my feelings about you guys......HAAAAAABUUUURRRBB

No Pleasure, No Rapture, No Exquisite Sin Greater....Than Central Air. - Dogma

"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

tw.jpg

Ok so Im a lil late...sorry Ive been busy like a lil bee today...and well nevermind...

Anyway, oh whats the topic here??? Ahh yes Trisha! We're welcoming her to our lil galaxy I see..

Well Trish, welcome to the board hope you enjoy yourself...just be careful, these boyz get a lil carried away at times..lol

Im sure we will meet soon being youre Andy's friend. (I have already heard all the bad gossip on you--haha Im just kiddin)

Have fun!

xoxo Kat cwm17.gif

------------------

tigger.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE