Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how many people birthdays are in june?

Crobar's VIP is nicer...

[06/10/05 - Friday] | Erick Morillo @ Crobar

[06/10/05 - Friday] | Armin Van Buuren & Nu Nrg @ Spirit

Anyone want to attend to this as a pre birthday party for all of us? we can have our on vip? :bounce:

??? what area are you thinking about? they play hip-hop on the first floor... the thats not the vip area... the one i am thinking about is upstairs towards the dj area...

Well, there are a couple of VIP areas that are adjoined openly to the main dance floor and offer tables and booths for bottle service. I'm not talking about those. I'm talking about the big double doors that are halfway up the main stairs that lead into the VIP room. You enter inside, and there's a big rack of bottles in front of a rectangular bar. This is most definitely hip hop only....

oh ok... well i would like to go upstairs and get a bottle...

Well, there are a couple of VIP areas that are adjoined openly to the main dance floor and offer tables and booths for bottle service. I'm not talking about those. I'm talking about the big double doors that are halfway up the main stairs that lead into the VIP room. You enter inside, and there's a big rack of bottles in front of a rectangular bar. This is most definitely hip hop only....