Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: The Hype

unban me...who cares if im not liked there...i could care less....but for Garducci to ban me from NJG for no reason...is ridiculous..its a public board...

and just cause garducci..and his 5 friends on there dont like me...other people do...

cmon hype ...u know how ridiculous it is to ban me and my friend...esp. my friend..wtf did he do...

njg is still a public board, no?....

let me get this straight, some people can talk shit about me (even after i cant reply)..but I can never say anything back?

cause the mods are turning out to be ridiculous bias..they favor there group of five or six "friends"...and you can't make fun of them..but they can talk shit about you...fair right? Hype won't even reply...probably cause of how ridiculous it is...like you can't even defend what the mod did...

even after they ban me..they continue talking shit, like a bunch of faggots..

the board used to be fun...now its blah....its just frustrating..having your name dragged through the mud...but you can't defend yourself...

so why dont u try appealing to their Dave?

HA..my friend actually wrote "their dave" a PM...and he said he will look into it..funny thing is my friend did absolutly nothing out of line...banned him for defending me...

not worth it...ill just make up a new name...when i feel like it....probably ban that one too..

i appealed to hype, cause he is usually very fair and unbias, but didnt return my PM..so i felt like posting it..... :hat: