Clubplanet Nightlife Community

webster hall ** exit saves the night

oasis

i an a honest guy

i went left after 20 mins.. not my cup of tea, i thought the place was Gaross didn't even wait to see if was gonna be good, i didn't like the club itself.. first time there.

oh well EXIT saved the night.. nothing compares to it.. not music wise its just so beautifull and new so unlike web hall.

------------------

*EXIT saturday 12.09.00 DJ BORIS For Guestlist call: (201)725-8858, oasis9389@msn.com, aolimer: oasis9389

HA.

told ya so. smile.gif

j/k

ummm yeah, someone was on under your name last nite and kept IMing me tell me that they'd give me anything to suck my cock . . . got a lil sis by any chance? wink.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

"To love someone is something..to be loved by someone is something else..

but to be loved by the one you love is everything.." Rob&Brandie AAF

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

actually the tourists make the crowd look a bit better at webster hall.. it's the new york residents(mostly recent immigrants) who make the crowd look so bad.

Originally posted by cotoncandydream:

So what turned you off first at WH the inch of Dirt & Dust on those gross dried roses when you walk in byt he cashier? Or the Speakers cracking?? Or maybe it was the tourists with the bad teeth? cwm24.gifcwm27.gif

yes brandie and anyone else that has experienced anything out of the ordinary w/ me on the imers..

someone somehow stole my password over the weekend and was cauing havok with all my buddies just to let you know that was not me.

------------------

*EXIT saturday 12.09.00 DJ BORIS For Guestlist call: (201)725-8858, oasis9389@msn.com, aolimer: oasis9389

Originally posted by oasis:

i an a honest guy

i went left after 20 mins.. not my cup of tea, i thought the place was Gaross didn't even wait to see if was gonna be good, i didn't like the club itself.. first time there.

oh well EXIT saved the night.. nothing compares to it.. not music wise its just so beautifull and new so unlike web hall.

hahahaha...I did the same thing....went to WH at around 1AM.....thank God for VIP area.....we stayed there for like 30 min and then straight to Exit.....and yes Exit did save my night....had a great time (as usual)....Lola.......... wink.gif

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

not that exit's any better, but it's funny the same night you went to webster and the same night you say it is horrible is the night that you promote exit...

i love promoters...

LOL

------------------

Gigs : Sound Factory, Saturday 11/25...12-4

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

tit.gif

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

Originally posted by ILL HOUSE YOU:

not that exit's any better, but it's funny the same night you went to webster and the same night you say it is horrible is the night that you promote exit...

i love promoters...

LOL

Exit IS better..............

Lola

------------------

Originally posted by shinedancer:

WH should have closed a long time ago....

Anyway-I went to Exit on Sat. night with about 15 friends and had a pretty good time BUT...WHY was it so dead on Sat. night? Is it the time of year or maybe because SF opened it's new floor? Anyone? cwm4.gif

I think its b/c SF opened another floor....I might be wrong smile.gif .......

------------------

Webster used to be good but recently run over by illegal immigrants. The tourists are good they don't bother anybody and are there to have fun. It's the losers grabbing butts chasing young chickies that ruin the place. Too bad. Exit=Webster by the way. There is ABSOLUTELY no difference besides sound system.

------------------

I'll be back..

Hasta La Vista, babee..

Originally posted by terminator:

Webster used to be good but recently run over by illegal immigrants. The tourists are good they don't bother anybody and are there to have fun. It's the losers grabbing butts chasing young chickies that ruin the place. Too bad. Exit=Webster by the way. There is ABSOLUTELY no difference besides sound system.

Sorry buddy-gotta disagree with you there. Exit is not the same as Webster Hall.....

Exit is def. not my favorite place to hang but in this case I feel the need to defend it. How you could even begin to compare the two is beyond me..... cwm23.gif

Sorry buddy-gotta disagree with you there. Exit is not the same as Webster Hall.....

Exit is def. not my favorite place to hang but in this case I feel the need to defend it. How you could even begin to compare the two is beyond me..... cwm23.gif

I agree...Exit might not be the best club out there for some people....but you just can't say that its the same as WH.....this past Sat was my 1st time at WH.....MO....WH=GiftShop.......don't think I'm going back there....but Exit......see you in 2 weeks smile.gif ...........Lola

------------------

Originally posted by lovelyclubgirl:

Question?....obviously WH is not a ny clubbers hot spot..crowd, appearance, atmosphere or whatever...but how was the music spun by DJ Rick Corbo on sat. 12/4/00.

any opinions?????

ok....I was there only for 30 min......musik wasn't bad.....he played "I Turn To You" and some other well known tracks.....I didn't mind musik at all........Lola

------------------

Play Tranz upstairs-if your into that-old 80s ground floor hip hop basement. Music not main issue diversified for most tastes. Sound System ButtGrabbers gotta go. Venue's classic but not enuf. Sorry..Exit is similar but better sound system Venue more modern. Not many ButtGrabbers but too many illegals.

------------------

I'll be back..

Hasta La Vista, babee..

Play Tranz upstairs-if your into that-old 80s ground floor hip hop basement. Music not main issue diversified for most tastes. Sound System ButtGrabbers gotta go. Venue's classic but not enuf. Sorry..Exit is similar but better sound system Venue more modern. Not many ButtGrabbers but too many illegals.

he (Dj) didn't play any trance while I was there............thats a good thing......

how can you say that Exit is similar????????......ughhhhhhhhh cwm25.gif

------------------

cwm14.gif

Lola-I think we have a REAL WINNER here.

cwm23.gif

Too many illegals? May I ask you what the hell you are talking about? Maybe you are just a stupid american who doesn't know what diversity is-Wake up buddy, it's the year 2000.

And FYI-you will NOT get ANY backup from anyone on this board if you are prejudice!

cwm14.gif

Lola-I think we have a REAL WINNER here.

cwm23.gif

Too many illegals? May I ask you what the hell you are talking about? Maybe you are just a stupid american who doesn't know what diversity is-Wake up buddy, it's the year 2000.

And FYI-you will NOT get ANY backup from anyone on this board if you are prejudice!

I know right....

cwm25.gif ........some people just DON'T KNOW....Lola

------------------

No prejudice here at all. Just face the facts open eyes make completely objective observations. Don't have any beef with any race but have you seen the side of EXIT near the exit. LOL- that sounded stupid. Would it hurt them to like mingle a bit? Is it the language barrier? Ethnocentricity? Think their better than others? Just a question.

------------------

I'll be back..

Hasta La Vista, babee..