Clubplanet Nightlife Community

is anyone else having....

u and me both...some schmuck brought in bagels and donuts...u think he bring in a Box o' Joe too

coffee01.gif

Coffee makes me waaaaaaaaaaaay to spazzy, cant concentrate at work or do anything besides bounce in my seat for that matter…so I guess im gonna have to take a liddle nap at my desk.

Since I drive to work I just go out to the parking lot and take a quick nap if it gets that bad. And with the weather being so nice, i just toss a good live setin my cd player and im chillin ... i always ask my co-workers to check for me in 20 minutes or else im going to wake up 3 hours later and in deep shit!

Since I drive to work I just go out to the parking lot and take a quick nap if it gets that bad. And with the weather being so nice, i just toss a good live setin my cd player and im chillin ... i always ask my co-workers to check for me in 20 minutes or else im going to wake up 3 hours later and in deep shit!

ok.. I went to bed early and still had a hard time this morning... maybe I have cronic fatigue

I act. took a nap (since I got here 20 mins early) that held me over until 10, then my lids were heavy again.. I took and early lunch, and to a nap in my car... made sure my BF called my phone to wake me up... I was so content sleeping in the sun... ahhhh

I need to hit the lotto so I can sleep on a boat in the tropic sun, and work only when I want to.

I think I may need to start with the caffine drinks...

lol, i've actually thought about doing this.